More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by Gertrude_Perkins Gertrude_Perkins

Does Miss Williams get her way?

Follow Abby

Abby had always been a pale, petite futa, but since turning 18 she hit a growth spurt- in her cock. The rest of her body stayed slight and undeveloped. She had tiny pert breasts and a slender waist with dimples on her lower back. Her cock however was thicker and longer than her own arm. It was very sensitive and almost always rock hard. It glowed a deep purple in contrast to her fair skin. When she was younger her mother and sisters would braid her thick dark hair, but it soon became so soaked in cum it was no use. Now she kept it short and tousled.

She was a total slut. Nothing could satisfy her and she was absolutely obsessed with cumming all day. She would fuck her family until she passed out each night, and then come into school just to fuck other futas. Her grades were terrible and she frequently found herself in detention. Really, she loved school because of all the hot futas around to fuck. Most of them loved Abby too, because of that big hard cock and her tight little holes and how much she loved using them. Abby’s pheromones were also unusually potent, which only exacerbated her situation.

Sex was all she could think about as she hurried to Miss Williams' office. Her big cock bobbed in front of her as she went and she put two hands on it to steady it. As she did she couldn't help but stroke it. She leaned up against the wall and began jacking in earnest when Principal Vanessa Ann came face-to- face with her.

Vanessa was a tall brunette with large horn rimmed glasses. Her copious bust was contained in a smart business suit and her cock must have been concealed beneath her pencil skirt. Her hair was dark and long but always up tight. "Abigail, shouldn't you be in class right now?" she asked pointedly.

Abby just looked up at her blankly. She didn't stop stroking herself.

"Abigail are you listening to me? You're not in any piece of the school uniform. I find you completely naked, stroking your hard penis in the halls of school like some slut in heat, and nothing to say for yourself?"

Abigail struggled to speak, and kept pumping. "S... sorry principal Ann. Miss Williams sent me to get a spare gym uniform from her office." The Principal folded her arms. "It looks like you got sidetracked.” Vanessa’s eyes traveled over Abby’s gleaming dick as the young futa reached an entire arm’s length to cup the tip. Copious wetness had accumulated there and the young futa began smearing it around shamelessly.

Vanessa’s breath caught in her throat. She knew of Abigail’s powerful pheromones and she could feel their effect. “Oh Abby, what’s to be done with you?” She asked the empty hallway.

“Let me fuck your tits,” came Abby’s breathless reply.

“Oh my goodness,” said the Principal. She felt her heart race and her cock stiffen in her tight skirt despite the slight to her authority.

“Miss Jensen _you _are out of class and out of uniform and _I _have to meet your physical education teacher Miss Williams. _We _must part ways, but I think I have something to keep you focused."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a huge cock ring. It looked more like one cuff of a handcuff, and it operated the same way. "Come here little Abigail, and stick your cock out at me."

Abby reluctantly folded her arms behind her back and approached her Principal sheepishly. She stopped and thrust her cock out. It twitched and a generous amount of precum oozed down to the floor. Principal Ann went down to one knee and shook her head. "Tsk tsk. You really are a special futa, aren't you? I've never seen someone so horny in all my years here."

She looked up at Abby. Abby returned her stare, wishing nothing more than to splatter the principal's glasses with cum. “I mean, I bet you’ve cum fifteen times today already, and look at you- so you can’t even follow through with a simple instruction.”

Vanessa knew she was in a position. Here, kneeling before the horny Abigail Jensen, who panted and humped the air with the biggest cock in the school. An unbroken line of anticipatory cum ran down the length of it, over the futa’s bare pussy, and to the floor at her feet. Abby was small but she was known to grab adult teachers, hold them down and - fuck them. This made the futa pheromones blossom and often led to an orgy that effectively cut the class short.

Abby winced as Principal Ann clasped the cockring around the base of her cock and tightened it. She then lifted a single index finger to the slit of Abby's shining cockhead and wiped away the accumulated precum that remained. She stood and held it out in front of Abby's face. The little futa greedily sucked it clean.

"Now run along. I know Miss Williams wants everyone focused and training hard for this weekend's track and field meet. Leave your little pussy and ass alone too, or I'll add a chastity belt to your restraints."

Abby moaned and nodded. "Yes Principal Ann," she hurried off down the hall to Miss Williams' office. By the time she got there she was dizzy. She wanted to keep touching her cock, but she knew she would only drive herself crazy. No cum could make it through the industrial- use cockring she wore. Instead she steadied herself on a wire frame bin full of rubber kickballs. She reached behind her and plunged two fingers inside her sopping pussy.

She pushed both fingers against her g-spot, then pulled them out and spread her wetness across her pouty pussy lips. Then she swirled them over her beady clitoris and let a loud moan escape. As her fingers picked up speed, her bound dick found its way through the mesh of the bin and into the pile of rubber balls. Awkwardly they yielded to the intrusion and soon she was wantonly fucking them. The bin jumbled and shook at her thrusts.

Abby’s hard cock burned, partially from the friction of the rubber but also from the hot orgasm denied her. With one hand reaching behind her she furiously circled her clit, and the other, white knuckled, rocked the sports equipment against her. A vaginal orgasm crested like a wave and broke over her hard. She was shouting and drenching herself in the gym teacher’s office.

Her objective all but forgotten, she didn't know how much time went by as she came and came from her pussy. Abby’s mind was a lustful blur as the door to the office opened.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)