More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gamer8363 gamer8363

Who was it

Flutterbat

I opened my eyes a bit to get adjusted to the sun, then a face came into view. Her hair was tickling the tip of my nose, I couldn't see her face sine it was hidden by an umbrella. When I was able to, I almost jumped out of my skin. Her eyes were a bright red and She had two fangs that made her smile look like she just found her prey. I started stumbling back away, she looked confused and started walking towards me. I grabbed the closest object and said as I was about to throw it at her, "Don't come any closer." She stopped in her tracks and stared blankly at the object in my hand. I took the time to see that the object in my hand was a bright red apple. I decided to try something. I got up, and as I moved the apple back and forth, her eyes followed it. I couldn't help but smile, she's acting like a puppy watching food or a treat.

I felt something wrap around my waist and my neck, then it said in a high pitch tone, "Hey Rainbow, I found someone new and they are messing with Flutterbat." The weight on my back made me lose my balance and we fell back. I released my grip on the apple to try and grab something to stop my fall, then the apple was gone in a flash. I flipped over and land on something soft.

I looked up to see that Pinkie Pie was smiling back at me, she had light pink fur and her hair was a darker pink. She had an apron on as if she just came from a bakery. I felt a hand grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me up in the air, then I heard a voice say, "Who are you and why were you teasing Flutterbat.

I frantically said as I was lifted into the air, "Andy Powers, I didn't know, please place me back on the ground." I grabbed the hand holding on to me to make sure I didn't fall.

I heard her laughing as she lifted me more into the air. I was about to pass out from fear when I heard a voice say right next to us, "Rainbow, can't you see he's afraid of heights, no put him on the ground."

I looked up to see that I was being held by Rainbow Dash. She sighed and said as she lowering me to the ground, "Fine.

When I was back on the ground, my legs gave away and I fell to my knees. I looked up to see Flutterbat kneeling beside me and said, "I know you didn't mean to tease me and are you okay." I couldn't talk, I was shaken by what happened and where I was. Flutterbat grabbed my arm and said, "Come on, I'll take you to Twilight, maybe she can help."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)