More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Flirting

Body language is the key to human interaction. Most of the flirting we do is called protean signals which is done subconsciously and can tell a person rather or not they are interested.

alt text

Ass Pinching
If the girl does it its called flirting. If a guy does it its called sexual . This is typically a move you save for later in the relation ship.

Beckons You over
She wiggles her finger for you to come over. A wave works just as well but not as sexy.

Biting her finger.
She bites her finger or fingernail while she smiles.

Biting Glass
Removing glasses and biting down on the end of the glasses.

Biting Lips
She chews her lip when she looks at you.

Biting Pinkie
She puts her pinkie to her mouth with her hand on her chin.

Biting Spoon/Straw
She bites down on the straw of her drink or spoon while eating.

Blowing a kiss
Can have many meanings but if she smiles afterwards it is a good start.

Blushing
She blushes when complimented.

Breast Brush
Her soft breast rub against you.

Brushing Hair Back
She lowers head slightly and brushes her hair back behind ear.

Buy her a drink.
Typical guy move when fishing so to speak. Buying her and her friends a drink will give you slightly better odds since it can get her friends on your side. All else fails one of her friends might be interested if she is unavailable.

Chin Pinch
He causally pinches her chin giving it a nudge.

Chin On Hand
Lean in closer with hand on chin showing interest in the talker.

Cheek Caress
Touches chin and brushes thumb across cheek.

Compliments
If she compliments something you are wearing or vice versa. If he complements her shoes then she might be barking up the wrong tree.

Cook a Meal
Cooks a meal for the other.

Crossing and Uncrossing Legs
If she crosses her legs and then recrosses them toward you then she is possibly into you because she is moving towards you. If she does it the other way then its not a good sign.

Dancing Closely.
When you ask her to dance how close does she stand.

Dirty Talk
If you get to this point then you are doing something right as long as she doesn't throw a drink in your face.

E-Love
Chatting Online, over the phone are texting. It is a way of showing someone you are interested when not around.

Erotic Eating
She sucks on a popsicle, lollipop, or the juices off of a piece of sausage or just sucks something off of her fingers. Needless to say what he is thinking. If she looks at you while she does it then she is teasing you. Bonus points if she licks something off of your finger.

Eye Contact
Does she look you in the eyes. A casual glance means nothing but prolonged eye contact could mean something. Especially if she is far away.

Eyebrow raising
Raising eyebrows is a good sign that she is relaxing and opening up.

Fidgeting
Will play with straw in drink, run finger around rim of glass, or some other tactical fidgeting.

Finger Wave
A female wave involving wiggling the fingers separately.

Food Play
Slowly sucking on a cherry or olive before biting into it.

Footsie
She kicks off her shoes and rubs her foot against your leg.

Flattery
The quickest way to win someone is is to talk about their favorite subject. Themselves. It is a good lead in with any girl. Compliment her looks. It gets her talking and doing most of the work. Smile and nod.

Flutter eyes
Does she flutter or bat her eyes.

Footsie
If she takes off your heel and rubs your leg then you must be doing something right.

Get her talking.
Ask her about herself.

Gifts
Candy, Flowers, love notes, poems. Women are more materialistic then guys.

Gives you the digits.
She gives you her telephone number.

Grooming
When she fixes your tie, brushes the hair from your face or brushing something off of your shoulder. She is entering your personal space purposely to make you look your best. Guys generally will brush the hair form her face.

Hair flip
She flips her hair off of one side.

Hair twirl
Play with her hair with her fingers?

Hand on his thigh.
Things are going really well.

Head down.
She keeps eye contact but tilts her head down wards playing coy. She is shy but interested.

Head Lean
Lowers head and turns away while blushing.

Heel dangle
Just something sexy women do, sometimes subconsciously. If she does it around you it can mean she feels relaxed and comfortable.

Holding the Gaze
She looks at you for long periods.

Holding Hands
Your way of saying. "My precious." It lets others know she is with you.

Laugh and touch
She laughs at a joke and then reaches out to touch your hand or arm. It may linger as and rub your arm.

Leg Brush
She brushes her leg against him.

Licking Lips
She wants them to be shinny and inviting.

Licking teeth
she smiles and runs her tongue over her teeth.

Light Massage
He comes up behind and lightly massages her shoulders as a form of intimacy.

Leans In Closer
Leaning towards you is a good sign that she is opening up. If she crosses her arms or leans away she is not interested. Humans have a thing about personal space so if they get in yours it's a good sign.

Looks away then back.
She looks at you then looks away to talk to her friend and then looks back.

Looks back over shoulder.
When she goes out of her way to make eye contact.

Low cut clothing.
She is wearing something low cut so when she leans she shows off her best assets.

Lower Voice.
A thing guys do, sometimes unknowingly, where his voice becomes deeper.

Mirroring / Monkey see monkey do.
Imitating or mirroring another's behavior. They take a drink when the other person takes a drink, changing posture as the other does.

Over The Shoulder Glance
The over the shoulder glance shows off the neck as well tells you she is interested since she is going out of her way to look at you.

Parted lips.
She opens her mouth ever so slightly.

Pat on the ass.
All depends on the context but is usually only used by people who are familiar with you. A light pat can be done by guys in sports to congratulate one another while a good squeeze can be considered sexual.

Pencil/Pen bite
Bites down on pen or pencil while looking across the room.

Pick Up Line
Never a good opener but it works occasionally. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Playful hitting
Will lightly swat at each other.

Playful pouting
She makes that face where she sticks out her bottom lip and makes her eyes bigger as she tilts her head. Her voice also goes up a level when she wants something.

Playing with her hair
Not a clear sign but its a subconscious signal that you are doing something right.

Playing with her necklace.
It may draw your attention a little lower.

Presenting Neck
Raises chin to show off the neck.

Pursing the lips
Pressing her lips together.

Raised eyebrows.
She raises and lowers her eye brows as she smiles.

Serenading
It means he is into her. A little cheesy but it works sometimes.

Sideways Glance
Gives a coy glance from the side, typically from a distance.

Sitting in his lap.
This is as close as you can get without having sex.

Slap on the ass
Giving him or her a slap on the ass.

Small Talk
Hope you are ready for her life story. Sometimes they just want someone that listens.

Smiling
If she smiles does she smile with her eyes as well. A real smile involves the muscles more then just the muscles in the mouth.

Smile and Nod
Let them know your listening.

Smiling shyly
She smiles and looks down, she may blush as well.

Stroking her Drink
Rather it is a beer or a glass you know what he is thinking.

Teasing
A little teasing is fine but just don't take it to far.

Tickling
Save this for later in the relationship as an excuse to initiate contact.

Texting Pictures
Taking pictures and sending to lover.

Tipping Glasses
She tips her glasses or sun shades looking over the top of them.

Touch Self
Does she touch her neck or chest slightly.

Whispering
She leans in to whispers in your ear.

Winking
Normally reserved for those we are familiar with and can have many meanings depending on relationship but if used the first time she sees you it could mean she is interested.

Yawn and stretch
Fake a yawn and stretch out your arms putting one of them around her shoulder.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)