More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

Where to next?

First dream & An average day, so far... (TheNextGamer's Branch)

You find yourself in a the hallway in your house. Except, it's not your house and it's not a hallway. It's like, a really weird zigzagging staircase that reaches on forever, and there's like, two million doors.

Doesn't bother you though. In fact, it seems kinda normal. For some reason, this was definitely your house, no matter how weird.

Still, it was kinda boring, so you went ahead and decided that you wanted to enter your sisters room.

Opening the first door to your left, you saw your sister in the middle of skyping with her friend on her laptop. Her room was still as girly as ever, with the bright pink bed and the boy band posters on the wall. You don't remember the calander full of naked playboy pinup girls. That's entirely new. Was your sister into that?

Well, whatever.

Your sister noticed you entering and turned around to smile at you, "Hey bro. Need something?"

Wait, did you need something? Why else did you go to your sisters room?

Hm.

"Nah, just wanted to check up on ya. See how you were doing." You responded casually, flinging yourself over her bed and laying down.

Wait, didn't she normally hate it when You enter her room and get on her bed without permission? Or are you...?

"I'm just catching up with a friend. That's all." She told you cheerfully. Turning around, she spoke clearly on her microphone, "Hey, Scarlett, I'll be right back. My brother needs me."

Setting her skype on hold, she turned back to you and asked, "So how's it going?"

"I dunno. I'm just... really bored for some reason."

"Bored huh? Can't find something to distract yourself with?"

"Nah. That's why I came to your room, I think..."

Your sister leaned back in her chair, and it only took you now to realize that she was only wearing a tight t-shirt and a pair of panties. No bra or anything else, seeing how her nipples were peeking through her shirt.

"Nice shirt. I can see the outline of your tits from this angle." You told her.

Wait... No, somethings wrong. That's not something you say to your own sister. Why did you...?

"Thanks. I forgot where I bought them. Dunno why I own something so small and tight. I normally hate anything that brings attention to my boobs, but if you like them, then I guess it's alright." Your sister cheerfully stretched to admire her own body.

That's not right... Are you going crazy? No... Everything seems normal though, you don't get why it shouldn't be.

Your sister's tits were really turning you on though. Your cock was swelling up and now you had a visible tent pitched in your pajama pants.

Man, you really want to masturbate right now.

"Hey sis, do me a solid?" You asked, standing up from her bed.

"Sure, what's up?"

You walked right in front of her and pulled down your pants, freeing your cock in the cold air. Your sister didn't even bat an eye, since this was apparently normal for the both of you.

"Jerk me off, will ya? I'm super hard from staring at your tits." You casually requested, pointing at your raging erection.

Okay, something is definitely wrong. Since when did you think it was normal to have your sister jerk you off? Shouldn't she be mad by this?

"Oh, okay." Your sister shrugged, not even questioning it.

Any thoughts about this whole situation being abnormal was thrown away the moment your sister took a hold of your cock. Using both of her hands, she firmly grasped your entire length and stroked to her heart's content.

The pleasure was immeasurable. Her hands were so warm and felt so good! You don't think you've ever felt like this before... Has she ever done this for you in the past?

She took out a bottle of lube from out of nowhere and poured it all over your rigid dick, allowing her to make her strokes faster and less rough.

Out of instinct, you grabbed your sister by the shoulders to steady yourself as you thrusted your pelvis each time she stroked your cock.

"Wow, little brother. I never knew your dick was this big. It's really sexy." Your sister complimented, admiring the precum slowly oozing out from your tip. "Hey, the next time you get horny, can I you tell me so that I can help you out again? This is kinda fun, jacking off my little brother."

"Sure, I don't see why not. Are you okay with blowjobs?" You asked her.

"Yeah. I can deepthroat a cock like this without ever gagging once."

"Sweet."

Without warning, you ripped her shirt off and firmly groped her giant breasts, messaging and kneading it as hard as you wanted. Your sister only giggled in return, not caring about the shirt being ripped off as she continued to stroke your cock.

Just then you heard your mother's voice calling for you from downstairs.

"John! Shelly! Wake up already! I already made breakfasts! If you don't wake up soon, you'll both be late for school!"

Oh that's right, tomorrow's a Monday.

"Aw man, I was having fun though." You groaned.

"Oh well, can't be helped." Your sister lamented, licking your cock's underside before stroking it again. "You should hurry and cum before we wake up. Here, I'll even let you do it in my mouth."

Then she attached her lips to the tip of your cock and started sucking like a vacuum as she jacked you off. The pleasure from her handjob was unbearably wonderful, and you could feel your balls boiling for release.

"Come on kids, I said wake up!" Your mother called again.

Just... One... More... Aaaeeoooaaaahh~

You cock spurted out loads of cum right into your sister's mouth, where she swallowed it down as she kept jerking you as fast as she can to milk every single last drop.

Gulping down to the last milliliter, she plucked your dick out of her mouth with a pop and sighed in relief, "That tasted good. Hope we can do this again soon."

"Yeah, me too." You agreed, petting her head.

Your sister looked up at you lovingly as she inserted your flaccid cock fully into her mouth to clean it up-

"HELLO?! IS ANYONE UP YET?!"

You opened your eyes, startled awake from your mother's shouting. "I'm up! I'm up!" You shouted back, letting your mom know you were awake.

"I get it mom, I heard you the first time!" Your grouchy sister shouted as well, as you heard her voice right across your hallway.

Ah jeez, what time was it?

Oh crap, 7:39 already?! You gotta hurry up or else you're gonna be late for school!

You jumped out of bed and dashed straight to the bathroom, already brushing your teeth and combing your hair straight from the cowlick you got while in bed.

It only took a moment to feel your underwear being wet and cold.

Looking down, you realized that at some point last night, you jizzed all over while in your underwear.

"Oh come on?! Really?!"

The memory of whatever dream you had last night was already gone before you know it...

But your sister? Is was still fresh on her mind.

_________

Breakfast was more silent and awkward than usual.

You quietly chew your bacon and eggs, finishing breakfast as fast as you can without being making a mess or disturbing your family.

Dad's already left for work, so it's only you, your sister, and your mom at the table.

Your mom isn't actually your mom. She's a stepmom. Your dad married her sometime after you were born., you never met your real mom before. From what you were told, she and dad had a fling and she decided to put all the responsibility on taking care of children's on him before walking out in his life. Dad was fortunate enough to meet someone else who took pity on him and decided fall in love with him. She might be your stepmom, but you consider her your real mom through and through.

Her name is Glynda Doe, blond, green eyes, average height, d cup size (not that you would know or care), in her forties but looks like she's in her twenties for some reason. Magic, I guess? Favorite fetish, submissive role in roleplay. (Again, not that you would know or care)

Your sister's name is Shelly Doe, and she's your actual literal birth sister who's actually really seriously related to you by blood. You probably don't mind though, you pervert. Both of you had the same mom, but you both agreed that your real mom was a bitch and that your awesome new stepmom was cooler. Long hair, blond, blue eyes, DD cup size (you had occasionally stared at her a few times so you know for a fact it's two Ds) taller than you by about a head's length, so that means you're always on boob level when talking to her standing up and face to face. Favorite fetish, oral sex, both receiving and giving.

Finally, there's you, John Doe.

...

Yeah, there's nothing really special about you.

Except you've accidentally unlocked a super secret hidden power that allows you to fuck girls from real life in your dreams and the girls you fuck also have the same exact dream- but it's not like you know that yet or anything.

I would introduce your dad, but he almost never shows up at home, so I won't.

Anyway, back to your breakfast.

You notice that Shelly has been staring at you while you are your breakfast, so you asked, "Need something, Shelly?"

"Huh?" She shook her head as if snapping herself out of a stupor.

"You've been staring at me for a while. Something wrong?"

"Nonono! No. I was just... Daydreaming..." She said, looking away with a small blush.

"Oh, alright." You shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

Still though, you keep catching her staring at you from time to time. It was weird.

School starts.

You go, you study, you hate it, you leave. It's the most average school day in your life.

You go home and do your homework before passing out from boredom, before having to repeat it all again tomorrow.

So painfully average.

So stupidly average.

You wished something new would happen soon.

That was your last thought before you head to bed for the night.

And thus, you dream...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)