More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 204 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Some explanation and part of a plan.

Birthday Party

Hi, readers!

This is TheDespaxas speaking to you. Sorry to interrupt the story for this but I wanted to make a little announcement.

This story is now One Year Old!
If you read my previous post at the end of Arc 1 you already know how insane it is for something that was supposed to be a side project and was expected to last a month.

It's now ranked first in the top stories of the website, it has the longest branch of the site (thanks to Funatic), we are in the top ten for most views.

I want to thank all of you for reading it and supporting it like you do. I also want to thank all of the authors for their contributions to this momental enterprise. A special thank you to the people who joined us on the Discord server and make life less boring with their shenanigans. A huge thank you to DraMr, slayre of Typos for his tireless work to purge the story of all errors.

Before I let you go back to reading the story, I also have another thing to announce. I have been asked multiple times if I had a patreon or something like that, and I didn't have one. So for the one year of the story I decided to make one. I don't rely on it and I won't try to become a professional writer, but if you feel a need to show that you appreciate my work or have some money burning a hole in your pocket, then you can always throw it into my new tip jar. Every cent of it will be appreciated.

https://www.patreon.com/TheDespaxas

Now that this is done we will be able to return to the story. I know that I have been posting a bit less lately but I hope that now that I have some of the hard to write stuff behind me I will be able to return to a reasonable schedule, especially since I finally managed to write days in less than 20 chapters now, I hope that the story will progress faster going on.

A last huge thank you to all of you.

Come on, let's go back to the story. There was something about a plan and some explanation...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)