More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by jmueller121 jmueller121

What is Doug's fate?

First, a friendly chat

As the rear liftgate rises, you make eye contact with Ashley. She is wearing a black hoodie and black track pants. "Awake already, Doug?" she asks as she climbs up into the back of the car with you, pulling the door shut behind her. With the second and third row of seats removed the cargo area was quite spacious, occupied now by the two of you, a few pillows, and Ashley's magenta comforter as well as a gym bag.

"What the fuck is going on Ashley?!? Untie me!"

"Not so fast Doug. Do you remember when I told you that the only cock you would ever need is mine? It wasn't so long ago, I'm sure you do," Ashley 's tone is playful, which somehow puts you more on edge. She had kidnapped you and was keeping you in tied up in the back of her car yet she seemed unfazed.

"I knew I would find you at that bitch Karen's house. Did you think the two of you were going to live happily ever after? Did you think I wasn't serious when I said I was going to turn you into a sissy slut?" Ashley laughs.

"First things first let's take a look at that prick of yours." Ashley pulls the comforter off and maneuvers you onto your back, pulling your underwear down to your feet. Apparently she had already partially undressed you while you were . Without hesitating she leans down and takes your soft cock into her mouth, sucking and slurping it vigorously. Letting your shaft slide out partially, she retains just the head in her mouth while attempting to stimulate it thoroughly with her tongue.

Having finished her assessment, Ashley releases your spit-covered cock from your mouth. "Still useless, as I suspected. Don't feel too bad, a sissy like you has no need for a functioning cock."

"Anyways..." she continues, stripping off her track pants "I've got enough cock for the both of us right here," Ashley strokes the outline of her cock through her boxer briefs.

Pulling down her underwear as well, she kicks both off her feet as she lays next to you in the back of the SUV.

"Now are you going to be a good girl and get me ready?" she asks, using the tone one might take when talking to a cute baby or a kitten.

"I just want to go home!" you try once more to plead with Ashley.

"I don't want to hear about it Doug. Do as you're told!" apparently reminding Ashley that you were still unwilling to go along with this had turned her mood sour in a hurry.

"Karen is probably already looking for me. What are you going to do when I get reported missing to the police?" you try a different strategy, attempting to get Ashley to consider the repercussions of her actions.

"Don't you worry about that Doug. I already talked to your mom while you were sleeping. She knows you are safe and sound with me, and I assure you she won't be out looking for you tonight."

Her mind turning back to what she was about to do to your beautiful little body, Ashley rolls you on to your side, both of you now facing each other on the floor of the SUV, parked who knows where in the darkness of night. Reaching up to your head, Ashley brushes your hair tenderly for a moment before pulling your face towards her crotch, her thick cock already fully erect, waiting excitedly as your mouth is to approach.

"Open up, baby," Ashley instructs you as she moves one hand to her cock, pointing its angry-red head at your lips while her other hand controls your head, palming it like a basketball. You comply and accept Ashley's cock into your mouth.

"Use that tongue, or I'm going to fuck your throat, okay?"

You do your best to stimulate the first few inches of her massive cock, eyes closed, focused on the task in front of you. Ashley uses her hand to stroke the rest of its length, perhaps not properly stimulated by your best efforts.

Eventually the combined effects your mouth and her hand begin to elicit a few moans from Ashley. Before things get too heated, she pulls out of your mouth and allows you to straighten out. Pushing your shoulder, Ashley rolls you onto your back and then flips you again so that you face away from her.

Reaching out she takes a hold of your body with both of her toned arms, one hand placed on your abdomen, the other arm snaking underneath your body and gripping your flat breast. Arms and legs tied, you are helpless as she pulls you back, your body tight against hers.

"Please, no," you whimper.

"Shut the fuck up Doug. Just enjoy it." She lifts her hand from your abs and takes a hold of her cock, the first few inches still slippery with your spit.

You cry out as she begins to apply pressure to your sphincter. Though you had already received one hard fucking from Ashley, your asshole was by no means well trained. Ashley slowly worked her cock inside of you, inch by inch as she whispered words of encouragement in your ear, "That's it. Be a good little sissy and take my cock."

Resting for a moment with most of her cock encased in your anus, Ashley continued to speak softly as you whimpered from the intense anal stretching, "Just feel it. Feel my cock inside of you. Just let yourself enjoy it. Deep down, this is what you really need, isn't it?"

Pulling back until just the tip remains lodged in your anus, Ashley begins to drive into you again, this time faster. The painful motion of Ashley's cock deep inside you forces you to whine and whimper. At least you thought it was pain that you were feeling. Ashley was you, forcing her cock inside of you against your will. No one could enjoy that, you told yourself.

Reflexively, you attempted to use your hips to pull away slightly from Ashley, giving yourself just an inch or two of leeway to avoid being completely impaled. Sensing this, Ashley spoke up. "Oh no you don't!" She immediately rolled on top of you, flipping you on your stomach with her shaft still inside you.

Now intent on punishing you for your transgression, Ashley began to move in and out of you, lifting her hips up and then letting gravity do the work, her cock drilling deep inside of you like she was looking for oil.

The thousands of nerve endings within your love canal were signalling like crazy. Friction, heat, stretching, and fullness. Pleasure and pain coursing up your spine and setting your brain on fire. You tried to control yourself, to avoid letting Ashley see what she was doing to you. Still you couldn't keep a few stifled moans from slipping past your lips.

Although she did a better job hiding it than you, Ashley was experiencing pleasures that she had never felt before. Was it a matter of mere physics? The sensation of fucking a near-virgin with an unnaturally tight ass? Or was it the act of dominating a boy, chasing him down like prey, capturing him, binding him, and then fucking him senseless. Perhaps it was the act of teaching him, converting him from a normal boy into a proper sissy slut? Or maybe a mixture of all of the above. Whatever it was, Ashley was loving it, but she did not moan or sing her partner's praises, she only continued to whisper in your ear that you were a sissy slut designed to take her cock.

Thrusting into you faster and faster, you lie there motionless, pressed flat against the floor, breathing heavily. Ashley's legs entwined with your own, her smooth skin rubbing against yours, her breasts resting on your back, her balls slapping you in time with her movements. You tried to close off your mind to what was happening, but now you could not deny that you were experiencing immense pleasure. Though you were not even aware of it, a pool of semen was forming beneath you, dribbling from your flaccid cock as Ashley's applied pressure to your prostate.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Ashley's facade had begun to crack, no longer whispering her commands in your ear but now yelling out as she pounded your ass. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ashley maintained her pace for a few moments more before suddenly slowing down and then holding herself up with just her bulbous cock head positioned inside your anal entrance. "Fucking yessssss!" she screamed as her semen began pour into your stretched-out anal cavity, coursing along its well-fucked length. Ashley continued to yell out as her orgasm continued for what felt like a full minute, but her words were unintelligible. Finally she pushed into you one last time, forcing her semen deeper into you, coating you thoroughly.

Ashley rested her body against yours for a moment, panting while the blood slowly began to drain from her massive member. Placing her hands on your shoulders, she began to tenderly rub them a few moments before releasing her grip again.

Is Doug trapped as Ashley's pet, will Karen or another come to his rescue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)