More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

What do you do?

Fire her

You decide to get it over with.

"Meghan, come into my office please." In a moment the pretty, petite girl is framed in you doorway.

"Sorry I'm a little late John. I got held up by traffic." She gives you her usual cute smile and the excuse of the day for not being on time. She's wearing a tight orange dress that comes to mid-thigh. She looks delicious as she always does, but business is business.

"Shut the door and come over here, Meghan," you say sternly and she complies, a faint stirring of doubt showing on her face. "I'll get right to the point. Your work is not at all satisfactory Meghan. I've put up with it for longer than I should have, but enough is enough. I'll pay you two weeks notice, but this is your last day. You're fired. You can clean out your desk and be out of the building in an hour."

Her face is the picture of shock, her eyes wide with dismay.

"But John you can't, I need...I want this job. I'll do better, please," she pleads.

"I've heard enough. I've made my decision," you say firmly.

"You can't, you just can't," she begs pitifully, then her face changes as a new idea comes into her head. "Grandfather won't let you fire me. He loves me. He'll be mad at you. You can't fire me." She looks at you with smug triumph in her face.

You shake your head, smiling sadly at her. "You really think that? Well why don't we find out. Let's go see him." You stand up and go to your door, opening it and gesturing her through. "After you, Meghan."

What does Grandfather have to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)