More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8

What's next?

Finishing the job

Pietro speeds to her again stripping her completely Jean is now standing infront of the her entire class naked! Her toned pale white body her perky C cup almost a D cup pale white breasts with pink nipples which are already hardening from the cool air her pale white well toned ass and her trimmed fiery red bush are exposed for everyone to see!

Jean screams as her face turns as red as her hair as she tries to cover herself. her students are all staring at her eyes wide and jaws hitting the desk they wanna help her but they can't stop looking at her plus they know they wouldn't stand a chance against the twins so they remain seated behind their desks. Wanda now uses her powers to manipulate Jeans mind making her think and feel very aroused she bites her lip to hold in her moans and her knees buckle a bit bobbing her body up and down if her students didn't know any better they would just think that she had to the bathroom really badly.

The hand that's covering Jeans pussy with her fiery red pubic hair has slowly begun to rub her nether lips without her knowing until she felt a little spark which made her let out a tiny squeak Jean fights as hard as she can knowing she can't orgasm infront of these kids but Wanda's messing with her mind and her body's screaming desire for release wins out as she slowly starts massing both breasts and tweaking her pink nipples until they've hardened as one hand massages her tits the other trails down past her abdomen and to her trimmed pussy slowly she starts rubbing her nether lips as she starts to gasp and moan she quickly pushes everything off of her desk and onto the floor she quickly hops on top of her desk laying down and spreading her legs showing the entire class her pink pussy as shoves two fingers into it moaning she pumps her fingers in and out slowly at first before picking up speed to achieve her orgasm.

Jean then slides a third finger in while her other her hand massages both of her breasts or rubs her nether lips she gasps a few times as her 1st orgasm hits her she doesn't stop by now most of her class are hiding their own arousal or is currently recording Jean with their phones. As her 2nd orgasm hits she just let's out a long seductive moan which made a few of her students have their own orgasm as well still not satisfied and still horny she keeps going as her 3rd orgasm hits her she let's out a loud shriek and a little scream as she cums still feeling turned on she keeps masturbating infront of her class when her 4th orgasm hits it is by far one of the strongest most intense one of the best orgasms she has ever had it even made the Phoenix inside of her scream in pleasure she moans and gasps and shrieks and screams until she finally screams out

Jean: OHHHHH! MMMMMMM! AHHHH! OH YES! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! IAM CUMMING! IAM CUMMING! IAM GONNA CUM SO HAAAAARD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Jean screams out as her body is surrounded by a yellow fire and cums HARD she even squirts so hard it hits a boys desk and his shirt her juices flow out like a river onto her desk leaking onto the floor as she lays on her desk breathless fingers still in her pussy to tired to move as she had just came 4 times each time more powerful than the last her face is so red her hair would be jealous she is embarrassed humiliated and mortified she has just been stripped and made to masturbate and orgasm 4 times infront of her students she looks over to see a stunned class and a stunned Pietro and a wickedly smiling Wanda holding a video camera her class door bust down and her teammates run in as the twins quickly speed out as her friends stare wide eyed and jaw open at a blushing bright red wide eyed Professor Jean grey naked in a puddle of her own juices as she screams and attempts to cover herself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)