More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What next?

Filming an episode (A meta ENF)

Jenna Coleman felt as though the world had slowed down for a second, nearly undetectable, but not quite. One moment she going over her lines as Clara Oswald opposite Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, and now she stood before him as well the crew, completely nude.

"Jenna? What- What just happened?" Peter asked in confusion, trying in vain not to stare at his much younger co-star's lithe body. "I don't know! We were just going over lines and now this!" Jenna shouted equally confused. She looked over to the camera crew, still rolling and unless Jenna was just imaging it, focusing on her nude body.

"Shut those off!" Jenna yelled at the crew, trying her best to cover herself up while still giving Peter, who stood behind her, a nice view of her shapely butt.

"Jenna, you know it's not in the budget to turn off the cameras during filming." Explained Stephen Moffat, the showrunner and director of this episode. "We're just going to have to.....stay filming. Improvise in character and we'll think of a reason why Clara's nude later for a little Internet only thing. Then we'll get you some clothes." Stephen assured her, patting her on the shoulder.

"Are you insane? I'm nude!" Jenna protested. "I think it's a good idea." Peter said, hoping Jenna wouldn't notice his erection through his black suit pants.

How does she react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)