More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Flanimal Flanimal

What world do you want to create?

Fertile women- Impregnation - Delighted

Fertile Woman:

You can have any woman you want as long as she is fertile, and you make it clear that you're going to impregnate her. Not only that but she will be very happy and excited about carrying, having and raising your child. She will also defer to you sexually, sex in public? Great! Dressing up and /or role play? Let's do it! A three way with her sister? "We both get to have your children!" Anything to make sure that your sperm ends up inside of her!

Impregnation:

There's no explanation for any of this, and no one will ever ask for one. Just get women pregnant! Note that, women won't come up to you and ask for your baby but if you're having sex with her Sister, best friend, girlfriend or wife, then she might ask if she can be next, so they can raise their children together.

Delighted:

The woman will be very happy and excited about carrying, having and raising your child. She will also defer to you sexually, sex in public? Great! Dressing up and /or role play? Let's do it! A three way with her sister? "We both get to have your children!" Anything to make sure that your sperm ends up inside of her!****

Not only that but parents will be proud and overjoyed that their daughter is having (and they will soon be grandparents of) your baby, siblings will be so happy for their sister. Husbands will so excited that that they will get to be the father of your child. Even children will be dancing for joy at the promise of a new sibling... Well, you get the idea, everyone will be happy about the situation.

It also doesn't matter what the situation is, for instance, she's celebrating her 18th birthday, well what better way to celebrate than the creation of a new life! She's a business woman who doesn't have time for kids, but why has she been working so hard for all these years then. A celebrity, well what better way to show devolution to your fans than by having a baby with one of them. Once again, you get the idea, she, and everyone around her will instantly rationalize the situation, and because joyous and excited about it.

Of course, if you ask a infertile woman, due to menopause ora medical condition, she might become quite sad that she'll never have your baby, but there's also a good chance that she'll recommend a close friend or family member to have it instead, and if you ask a woman on some kind of medical contraception, she'll probably offer to come straight off it and text you the minute you can knock her up.

Also people will do pretty much anything for you in the name of your sperm. Want to go to another country, go to the airport, tell them where you want to go and why (to knock up girls of that nationality) and they'll let you on the plane for free. Especially if you tell them that you'll impregnate at least one passenger and, or flight attendant. People will drive you to wherever you want to go because there's someone who you want (to fuck) there. You get the idea.

So, where do you begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)