More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4EyesDawn 4EyesDawn

Are you Male or Female?

Female

Your Group:

Sam, you
Luke, your twin brother and a rugged guy
Claire, your best friend since grade school and a gorgeous redhead
Sasha, Claire's girlfriend of several years and a petite blonde
Dustin, Luke's friend since forever and a tall, handsome black man
Melissa, Dustin's girlfriend of 2 years and a nerdy, busty brunette
Nika, Luke's classmate and crush, an adorable asian girl
Tyler, a friend of Sasha's and your crush, an athletic blonde lady's man

The group returns to the house you share with Luke, Dustin, Claire and Sasha. As you fetch everyone a fresh round of drinks your brother suggests that you all play truth or dare. You make your way back into the room as Luke explains the rules.

"We'll each put a slip of paper with our names on them into this bowl. On your turn you'll draw someone's name and ask that person 'truth or dare'. After they answer their question or complete their dare it's their turn to draw a name. Everyone clear?"

Everyone writes their name down on a slip of paper and put them into the bowl. Luke declares that since the game was his idea that he gets to draw first. He draws a slip of paper and reads the name out load.

"Tyler. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," responds Tyler starting things off slow.

"Ok. Which of the five girls here do you think is the hottest?" Luke asks.

"Oh, that's a tough one. They're all so beautiful but I have to go with Claire."

You're a litte disappointed that he didn't pick you but you're not really surprised by his choice though as Claire has done some work as a model. Plus guys always think that the whole lesbian thing is hot.

It's Tyler's turn to draw a name and after reading the slip of paper he looks up at you. "Truth or Dare, Sam?"

"Truth," you respond quickly, not wanting to move things along too quickly.

"Alrighty, what turns you on the most?"

What turns you on the most?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)