More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gunde gunde

Where to go from here?

Female characters

Zalah
Having been born in a mountainside village in one of the miniscule kingdoms placed directly north of Tharros, the first 16 years of Zalah’s life were quite uneventful, the young girl growing up into a beautiful woman with rich blonde hair, brown eyes and a well-sized bosom. But as she turned 17, Zalah found out that she was to be married to one of the men in the village. As her would-be husband was well-known as a mean drunkard, who was rumoured to have beaten his wife to whilst under the influence of , Zalah instead choose to run away from her home.
Soon after having left her village, Zalah became a camp follower to one of the many mercenary forces which toured the area, moving from one small war to the next.
Due to her unusual beauty, Zalah became the concubine of the Master Sergeant of the mercenary regiment; a weary, barrel-chested man in his mid-forties.
To Zalah’s surprise, the sergeant proved to be kind to her, and even took the time to teach her how to fight.
When Zalah had reached 20 years of age, she set out to become a sellsword, leaving her existence in the camp behind her. Even if life there hadn’t been altogether bad, Zalah wanted more out of life than simply being the mistress of a soldier.
Over the passage of the next six years, Zalah travelled throughout Erodoria, visiting Tharros as well as Zoracia and Jadhi. Then, she came into the employ of an eastern mystic, who wanted her to find a powerful ring which had been in the possession of a long-dead leader of a strange cult. After finding the ring and handing it over to her employer, Zalah was rewarded, though not in gold. Instead, the mystic sedated Zalah with a spell, and placed a strange ruby in her belly button, where it apparently attached itself to her body. Once Zalah regained consciousness, the mystic was long gone, and her mind and body had been thoroughly changed by the ruby’s magic.
Zalah’s physique, already voluptuous and toned, had been enhanced further, her breasts now positively huge, but without any sag, while her hips and ass had grown bigger, and her waist thinner.
While Zalah had always been a girl with a healthy sexual appetite, the influence of the ruby caused her to loose all sense of moderation, the young woman being transformed into a ravenous slut in a near-constant state of arousal, and she began to wear clothes which reflected this, being clad in ways that left little to the imagination. After the ruby, Zalah added prostitution as a source of income, and gained much popularity as there was no sexual act that she was not prepared to carry out or be subjected to.
The ruby’s inherent magic also had the effect that, after five years of depravity, Zalah looks not a day older than when she was “given” it, her body seemingly unaffected by the ravages of time or the wide array of perverse acts.

Cathy
Born in north-western Zoracia, in the fortress city of Kabra, Cathy’s father was a watchman, and her mother a midwife.
In her teens, Cathy had developed a distinct wild streak, and the punishments which her father gave her failed in curing her of that streak.
After being involved with a gang of thieves, Cathy was to leave her hometown, and set out into the world. Making a brief visit in Tharros, where she made a living as a stripper and a harlot, she further developed her skills in the art of thievery, travelling from coastal town to coastal town, most often posing as a prostitute. Since she spent most of her times at the bottom of society, Cathy was more or less to learn how to fight, becoming quite proficient with the long sword.
During her travels, Cathy even managed to learn a little magic, coming to master a handful of spells. Due to her two professions, the few spells that Cathy knows are exclusively geared towards increasing her stealth, and her sexual abilities.
Unusually tall for a Zoracian woman, Cathy stands 6’2, and her body is strikingly feminine, with large, firm breast crowned by thick nipples and wide areolas and wide hips, even if she has received enough training so that her body is also quite toned, in particular her thighs.
A redhead with big, emerald-coloured eyes, Cathy has the pale complexion common amongst redheads, her flawless skin being smooth to touch.

Rhona
Born as the illegitimate child of Hugo Dacca and a pleasure , Rhona was placed in the home of one the Dacca’s allies, where she spent the first years of her life.
At the age of ten, Rhona was taken from her home, and was trained in the art of subterfuge by the shadier of the Dacca’s underlings. By the time that she turned nineteen, Rhona had already seduced and killed two enemies of the Dacca’s.
Skilled with both sword and crossbow, and more than capable at disguising herself, Rhona’s primary strength, as far as her masters are concerned, is her seemingly unquestionable loyalty to the Dacca’s. For even if she is ignorant in regards to who her father is, Rhona has been raised to be ready to readily give her life if that would strengthen the Dacca’s.
But unbeknown to her masters, Rhona has recently begun to hold doubts as to her loyalty, and is secretly hoping that she might get the chance to break away and create her own life.
A dusky beauty standing almost precisely six feet tall, Rhona has charcoal black hair and brown eyes, rush red lips and a near-perfect face. Despite the massive swell of her impressive bosom, years of training and a discretely muscled body allows her to move with great agility, being able to move through the night practically soundless.

Naturally, there are many more women on their way to or already in Tharros.

Who to pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)