More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

So Which Monster are You?

Female Goblin(Mind Control/Short Stack)

The Clan had been your world for as long as you could remember, you had been born in the burrow five summers ago. You had been preparing for your coming of age ceremony when the Men came.

They had came because of your brothers, you and your sisters had always tried to avoid the Men but your brothers had lusted after the Sisters of Men. You had been out hunting one day when you came across a group of your brothers.

They had ganged up and found a Man and Sister of Man walking in the woods. They had killed the Man and when you found them they were taking turns spending themselves on the Sister of Man. You had slipped away, when they got like that they would try to spend themselves on any sister they could find.

You had told Old Sister who was the leader of The Clan and she had simply nodded and told you that the Men would come soon. She had told you that this happened and that it was your job to survive and make sure that The Clan carried on.

She told you a lot of things in those next few days, teaching you about herbs and animals that you could use to make all the things she said you would need.

She had been right about the Men coming. When they did your brothers ran out to meet them and you heard the sounds of fighting and screaming.

You did not see what happened however, instead you snuck out of the back of the burrow with as many of your sisters as you could.

The next few weeks were hard on you, you ran from the Men as they hunted you with dogs and birds. Most of our sisters either died or vanished as you ran.

When you finally seemed to have ran far enough that they gave up chasing you you were alone and in a place you did not recognise at all.

You had cried for some time at all the sisters and brothers you had lost, at the home that was gone forever and at how alone you truly where. In the end however you remembered the words of the Old Sister, she had left the future of The Clan in your hands and now you had to rebuild.

It was clear that this part of the world had not other Goblins in it and that meant there were no brothers that you could mate with. That left only two options, you could either try and seek out Men or seek out the Beast Men.

Old Sister had equipped you with the knowledge to make potions that would make them want to mate but the question was which would be less risky.

The Men had already destroyed your home once but you knew that they had often been used when The Clan had had no brothers.

The Beast Men on the other hand would not try and destroy your home but they could be harder to find and might just kill you outright.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)