More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.B. Mr.B.

Choose the next chapter:

Feedback & Ratings

I'd like to emphasize how important your feedback is for the authors. By writing what you liked, what you didn't like, what you would be happy to see in the next chapters, what you would change, and eventually by giving your vote you are essentially giving the authors both the will to keep writing and the possibility to get better.

So if you appreciate what they're doing try to leave some message using the comment button at the end of one of their chapters. I'm not saying you have to comment on every chapter, just leave your thoughts when you feel like it.

You can also give authors a Thumbs up or a Thumbs down at the bottom of a chapter by using the icons. This is important so authors know what is working and what isn't. Some Owners also maintain a policy of removing chapters if they have excessively negative reviews. This is only allowed if a chapter has no follow-ups, so don't worry about your continuation being orphaned.

Also consider this sections on our forum:

  • Story Ideas: to discuss about stories that are still on the planning phase.
  • Story Feedback: dedicated to the discussions on existing stories.
  • Authors' hangout: where you can talk to other authors and ask for suggestions or give them yourself.

___

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)