More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zelp Zelp

What world do you want to create?

Fat Chicks - Cock is a fat magnet - Oblivious

Fat Chicks:

Your character is able to fuck any women that are overweight enough to be considered fat, from being rather chubby to incredibly obese. The fucking can be done in public or private.

Cock is a fat magnet:

For whatever reason your cock seems to have become a magnet for fat, magically attracting women with larger figures near you to touch or rub any part of their body against your crotch. If the woman is busy doing something, they will rub whatever part of their body on you that'd be most convenient rather than dropping their activity. Said women might also attempt to expose your cock if they're around you for an extended period of time. When your cock is out, the touching and rubbing will transition into full-on sexual acts; whether it be vaginal/anal sex, fucking their bellybutton, or getting a blowjob.

Oblivious:

Both the women being affected by your cock's magnetism and any unaffected people who happen to see what's happening don't seem to really pay any attention to what you or the women are doing, as if they were just oblivious or unaware of it going on, both the affected and unaffected continuing conversations and activities as if nothing was happening.
If you attempt to the issue and make someone acknowledge it, they'd most likely just make a little comment like "oh haha, I guess that is happening, isn't it?" and carry on, not seeing it as something worth concern.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)