More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 56 by olly olly

What's next?

Fast forward through the next 18 years

It's an amazing life you have with Candice Swanepoel, Taylor Swift, Sophia, Isabella, and of course Emma.

After your initial baby with Candice - who the two of you call Baby Girl, next up Taylor Swift gives birth to you second daughter, Taylor Jr.

We'll go ahead and call Sophia and Isabella's first born girls Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr. too for sake of keeping the ladies in your life straight.

Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr. weren't raised to know they were yours. Zach and Jacob thought they were the dads, respectively. They went ahead and married Sophia and Isabella. You didn't mind the help raising all the babies.

When Sophia and Isabella next gave birth to boys they named them Zach Jr. and Jacob Jr. You know that one day, when everyone is old enough, you'll teach them their true parentage.

Candice and Taylor give birth to more boys and girls - you keep them pregnant most of the time - which is what they prefer. The household is full of babies (and then later toddlers, and then teens) - especially when Sophia and Isabella come over (which they do regularly to join in on the fucking).

Emma does a great job being a mother to all of the babies - despite not birthing any of them. She also takes care of your ladies - giving them massages and footrubs, and helping milk them daily. She jokingly calls them her herd since she's always busy pumping their milk.

Thanks to Slave4U making the boobs extra milky there's always an excess amount of milk around - which you all use for your coffee creamer, and with cereal. You end up saving a lot by never having to buy store bought milk. Plus humans drinking human milk seems more logical than drinking milk from a cow.

The following 18 years are very happy - and as Baby Girl, your oldest daughter approaches her 18th birthday there's a lot of excitement building!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)