More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

What world do you want to create?

Any Guild Woman - Nudists - Understanding.

Any Guild Woman

Born in earthland as civilian of a wealthy family for as long as you've known you've had expressed permission of fucking any guild woman that took your fancy you never know why it's always been that way for you thinking it was just your status or something. However this is your first time coming to Fiore and you can't wait for all the fucking that's gonna happen there.

Nudist

For as long as you knew or society for that matter nudity is socially acceptable among man and woman because they feel it's more natural and it doesn't hinder their movement in battle. While there have been incidents here and there most have been harmless such as staring too long before getting wallop by an enemy. While civilians do go nude as well you know trying to get a score with them will be near impossible and boderline harassment.

Understanding

Any Guild Woman you come across will completely understand your need for wanting to fuck them and they will try their best to make sure you have the best fuck possible. However that doesn't mean you'll always get the one you want they have a right to refuse because they have other things they have to do and because of that they'll understand and try to compromise with things like offering one of their friends or promising a time when they can fuck later etc.

(Have fun!)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)