More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by Fantasy Fantasy

What happens on Wednesday?

Face to face with Megan.

You’re already in the rooftop, sitting on the one bench here, waiting for Megan. After 10 minutes, she finally arrives.

“I’m so sorry! I thought it’d be best if we talked alone, but I couldn’t think of anything to say to Emily.” She explains. She seems honestly apologetic about the delay.

“It’s okay. What did you tell her?”

“Nothing. I was lucky enough that the chemistry teacher wanted to talk to her, so they went to her office. I feel bad. This is the first time I’ve kept anything from her.”

She seems nervous as she sits next to you, but you’re happy when you notice there’s very little distance between you. You’d need only move your arm and your elbow would brush against hers.

Finally, after some moments of awkward silence, she speaks. “Did I bother you yesterday?”

“Not at all, but the conversation did make it harder to fall asleep.” You give her a sheepish smile, and she returns it.

“Me too. I… had a lot on my mind.” She sighs heavily. “Is it stupid that I’m making this much of a fuss over us… just looking at each other.”

“Can’t say. Can you look me in the eyes and feel the same as you did yesterday?” You ask, looking at her.

Her eyes start looking directly at yours, but she turns around before they can fully meet.

“Point taken.” She says with a short, nervous giggle.

You sigh. This is nerve-wracking. You already have a girlfriend. A gorgeous one that loves you from head to toes. Yet nothing you’ve told Megan has been a lie. You’re really falling for her and Emily. What you haven’t told her is that you want them all because you’re a greedy bastard.

“Yesterday, you asked me how I felt about you and Emily. Now it’s your turn.” You tell her.

“I… I think I’m falling for you as well.” Megan shyly admits, fidgeting in place and unable to meet your eyes. “But I… Look, I’ve always gone to all-girls schools. Always. What’s more, I… I’ve known Emily since middle school. We’ve been playing soccer together since then.”

She sighs softly and purses her lips.

“You told me how you felt about Emily, so it’s fair I do the same. I… I’ve been in love with Emily since high school.”

Oh.

“Oh.” You voice your extremely coherent thoughts. There’s a brief silence as Megan lets you process this information. “You’re together then?”

Megan slowly shakes her head. “I’ve never told her. We’ve never talked about it, but I don’t think Emily’s into girls.” She looks downcast, but tries to hide it behind a wry smile.

“So in the end we’re both very confused.” You say.

“Pretty much.” She answers.

“Are you… sure about me though?” You ask, and while you feel the need to elaborate, Megan picks up on the meaning of your question immediately.

“I always thought I was a lesbian. Until I met you, that is.” She giggles shyly and softly, her mood improving just a little bit. “I had never spent this much time with a guy before.”

“That makes me feel lucky I came to Hayes.” You tell her. She finally turns to you and gives you a small smile. You look at her and stare into her eyes. She hesitates to meet them at first, but then she does, and there’s a beautiful silence.

Once more, your faces inch closer without you noticing. Eventually, your noses touch, but you don’t pull apart. You lean your forehead against Megan’s. She reciprocates and you stay there for a few minutes.

“I think it’s you who should make the decision. I’ll accept whatever you decide.” You tell her, breaking the silence.

“Okay.” She whispers, nodding slowly against your forehead.

“However… I also think you should explore all your options before making that decision.” You say, your lips slowly inching closer to Megan’s.

You hear the faint sound of her swallowing before she answers. “Okay.”

Your lips brush against hers, and when you notice she doesn’t pull away, you push forward. You press your lips firmly against hers, and catch her moan softly in pleasure.

“That’s… my first kiss.” She tells you with a shy smile.

“Sorry I stole it?” You smile uncertainly.

She shakes her head. “It was… really nice.” She smiles excitedly. “Can we do that again?”

“Of course.” You’re happy to oblige. Your meet her soft, pink lips once again, but this time you take your hand and place it on the nape of her neck. After a few minutes, you dare to try to slip your tongue in. When it touches her lips she’s startled, but then eagerly lets you in. You explore the inside of her mouth, tongues meeting for the first time in a wet, tender greeting. Soft, excited moans escape her.

“I didn’t know kissing could feel this good.” She tells you when she breaks the kiss to catch her breath. Her face is flushed and she seems surprised by the new experience.

“Nah, I’m just that good.” You give her a playful smirk and she lightly pushes your shoulder, laughing.

This time she leans in on her own. You know she’s getting a little aroused thanks to your Great Kisser trait, and it’s noticeable by the speed of her breathing. She holds onto your shoulders as your tongues play inside her mouth.

Take things further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)