More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ymous42 ymous42

Choose a starting location.

FMS Deserter (Amazonians)

As soon as the FMS refused to surrender you got the fuck out. They stand know chance and you would rather try your luck in the Jungle than be enslaved by the Empire. The Jungle is on the opposite side of the front and stretches for miles, you should be safe there. Despite this, the few friends that you told warned against it. The amazonian tribes that lived there would be far crueler than the Empire they said. You decided to take your chances, none of the tribes people had been seen in years, and besides, the jungle was huge.

You had packed light, mobility was important and you didn't have much to bring anyhow. The only weapon you had brought with you was a knife and despite how big it was, your friends laughed at you when you showed it to them. If you ran into an Amazon, it wasn't going to do you any good. At this point you had been walking in the forest for a couple days now and hadn't seen much of anything but birds and squirrels. Sadly even with the abundance of animals you had been unable to catch anything to eat besides a few berries, you need to find real food soon. The forest was getting thicker, though, and you were now having to hack your way through underbrush. After only your second morning of this you were beginning to grow tired, thankfully it up ahead the trees seem to thin out. Finally you make your way to the edge of a clearing, mercifully a small brook runs through the center of it. You are about to sprint towards the much need source of water, when suddenly you stop. Coming into the clearing from the east is a tall Amazonian, spear and recently killed rabbits in hand, with a bow on her back. Thankfully she doesn't see you but you take her in, a knot of fear in the pit of your stomach. She is tanned, muscular and almost completely naked. Her long dark hair comes down past her breasts. While she is wearing a loin cloth, it does little to hide her massive cock. This is the first time you've ever seen a futa and based on the stories you've heard of Amazons, if she see's you, you'll be taken as a . She begins to drink from the stream, setting her spear and the rabbits down. Along with the fear, your can feel your stomach rumbling with hunger. You look down at the knife in your hands, now wishing you had stayed in the city. You steel your nerves and begin to creep up behind her.

Are you able to sneak up on her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)