More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

What's next?

F4

Emily was in another press interview and, as per usual in the last couple of years, someone had asked her about her and her husband being fan cast as Sue Storm and Reed Richards in the MCU. She kept the answer vague, as usual, saying that could be interesting, but there had been no talks about it. But this time, the interviewer asked her something else.

"So, what would you do with the power of invisibility? Assuming that you would not have to save the world with it haha. Just the world we live in now, but you have that kind of power." The interviewer said.

"Ohh... that one I had not heard yet..." Emily commented in her adorable British accent. And it was true. It seemed like a simple question and one that people would commonly ask when the topic was Fantastic 4 or Sue Storm. But no one had done it until now. "Ok... let me see... Pranks seem like a good choice. How would it work? I could turn invisible whenever I want?"

"Yes, whenever you wanted" the interviewer responded.

"And I would be totally invisible?"

"Yes, your body would be completely invisible. No one would see you. Light would go through you, no shadows or anything. The only way someone would know you are there would be if they touched you or bumped into you. Something like that." she explains.

"My body..." Emily murmurs "Would only my body get invisible? Not my clothes?" she asks intrigued.

"Well... yeah. I was assuming you would have the same kind of invisibility power that Sue Storm has. And her normal clothes don't get invisible. Only her superhero suit. I guess you would have to lose your clothes unless you have one of those hahaha."

"Hahaha! No, I do not have one haha. Well, then I guess I would just prank my husband around the house. Nothing else comes to mind, since I would not wander around in the nude haha!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)