More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which universe?

Explore a new dimension

As you ponder which of your previously-visited universes to code the transceiver to, an idea pops into your head -- why not do a little exploration on the dimensional frontier? You are, after all, a man of science, and while jumping to the Free Use dimension and pumping random pussies full of your cum for a few days is enjoyable, maybe - just maybe, you might find something better out in the unknown.

You are currently sitting at your desk (carved from dark, rich oak that sharply contrasts with the clinical brushed-steel aesthetic of the rest of your lab) with the transceiver resting in front of you. Normally, once a dimension has been discovered and coded for, the correct settings to return are automatically remembered in the device's hard drive, and can be returned to at the push of a button. Searching for new levels on the dimensional plane, however, will require blindly altering the settings of your device and seeing where you end up.

Since you'll have to make some adjustments, you open a brass-handled drawer to your right and remove a small black case containing your set of precise tools. Removing the tools from their case, and exposing the innerworkings of the transceiver, you get to work adjusting different variables of the signal-interception of the machine.

This part of your initial experiments always made you very nervous. As a learned man, you understood very clearly the danger of ending up in a universe with different laws of physics, or on an Earth with an atmosphere of Helium rather than oxygen, or any other number of potentially fatal scenarios. Luckily, so long as the adjustments you made to the sensitive parts of your device were not too far away from their initial settings (set at your world, Earth-Prime), the dimension into which you traveled would never be too different from your own, and you'd probably be safe. Probably. Hence the nervousness.

After about half an hour of turning small dials and rerouting electronic pathways, you finally finish your work, and have all the components of the dimensional transceiver coded into new positions and tuned to the signal of another dimensional plane.

Well, there's only one thing left to do.

You remove the tape recorder from the pocket of your coat. "Log entry number 23-10, 11:04am, Wednesday, June 15th, 2016. This is Johnathan Caine speaking. I have set the dimensional transceiver's instruments to a new plane of existence, hitherto unexplored by myself. If successful, this will be the 9th alternate dimension that is readily accessible and inhabitable by human beings as we know them."

Without any further hesitation, you close your eyes and depress the main switch on your dimensional tranceiver.

*Click!*

Where do you end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)