More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Evynne Hollens

Evynne Hollens is a Broadway singer and YouTuber primarily known for her online videos & live performances. With over 35 million views on YouTube, she releases music videos every-other-week; frequently popular music & Disney covers.

A native of the Pacific Northwest, she resides in Oregon with her husband Peter Hollens and is a Mom, a performer, and artistic director.

She co-founded Divisi, the University of Oregon’s award-winning female a cappella group, featured in the best-selling book & inspiration for the hit feature film “Pitch Perfect".

This Holiday season, Evynne made her Broadway debut in Home for the Holidays, a live Broadway Christmas Concert event featuring winners of American Idol, The Voice, America's Got Talent, and The Bachelorette, at Broadway's August Wilson Theatre from November 17 through December 30th. A proud member of Actors' Equity, Evynne is currently writing her first musical entitled MILAGRO with Portland-based singer-songwriter Anna Gilbert, coming in 2019.

Where is Evynne when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)