More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Evil Yana Path

Along with her new, divine appearance, Yana distinctly felt that something different had intensified inside her thereto. She couldn‘t put her finger on it, but what she could affirm was that this thrilling, warm bliss which occupied her sensation felt much brighter now. It was pure power rushing not only through her veins, but conquered every inch of her, inside and outside. It pleasantly tingled all over, especially in her lower regions. She enjoyed the arousing emotion taking over. Everything, the word echoed in her head, trying to grasp the endless magnitude of it. I can do everything. A privilege that would be a shame and waste not to use all the time. Like God. The awareness entirely persuaded her all the sudden. She had her doubts, but now Yana's new body together with her inner conviction of being able to accomplish anything she would set her mind to testified her supreme role in the universe. She was God now. And she had every right and reason to play with the human world like a child in a sandpit. Confident about the endless extends of her ultipotent abilities, Yana jumped and dashed through the ceiling, through the roof and into the sky, creating a fiery contrail under her feet which incinerated the entire village beneath her, turning everything and everyone into ash within a second. She first stopped ascending when the earth's curvature and gazed down at her new playground. She could do anything she wanted with the planet. Turn it into Pizza, shrinking it to the size of a tennis-ball, make the oceans contain liquid chocolate or swallow it whole to create a new, better earth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)