More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

Who do we follow to start?

Eve and Mary an hour later

The girls break into teams of 2 and explore the house. Mary and Eve have been roommates since freshman year and choose to explore with each other. Nothing much happens as they explore the 2nd floor with the 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. When the go down to the main floor with the kitchen, formal dining room. main room, and a half bath Mary starts feeling a little horny and notices her pussy is feeling a little wet but is determined to keep exploring. What Mary does not know is that she is starting to become a bimbo. finally the two women go down into the basement that has the game room and a half bathroom. While in the game room Mary sees all the sex toys and feels that she can use one to satisfy her now aching cunt.

Eve sees Mary grab a dildo and lift her skirt moving her panties to the side. "Stop this will turn you into a bimbo if you are not careful," shouts Eve. This warning is too late as Mary has already shove the dildo in her dripping wet snatch. Almost instantly all of Mary's mind is lost as all she can think about is sex with anyone she can get her hands on. Mary is now a full Bimbo. Eve is too shocked to say anything and notices her cunt is starting to get wet. As this happens a computer voice announces that the first woman is now a bimbo to the whole house.

What happens to Eve

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)