More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Eve Baird (The Librarians)

Eve B. Baird is a former NATO counter-terrorism agent and the new Guardian to Flynn Carsen and the new Librarians .

Eve is a trained soldier and tries to approach situations in a calm and methodical manner. She had some trouble believing magic was real, however, she quickly adjusted and was able to come up with solutions to solve magical problems. Her relationship with Flynn seems a bit distant, however she starts to like him and she mentions they are a lot alike as they both are traveling over the world hunting for dangerous objects. She also realizes both have problems with their friends and family as they can not understand their work. Eve grows closer to Flynn as they experience more situations together and they even share a kiss. She is highly protective of the team and treats them as soldiers. She had some trouble adjusting to the new situation but managed to use the team's unique skills combined with her leading and military skills to get the job done. She learned she had to learn as well for her job as a guardian, and mentions she considers the librarians not assets or soldiers but her partners.

How does Eve end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)