More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who are you and what is different in this world?

Ernest Bradford : hentai world.

The G.O.D wasn't wrong when he said all that was in your mind was sex , well, no that's wrong. Actually it was porn, hentai for the most part.

Hey what is a high schooler without a girlfriend supposed to do.

The world around you could look like yours at the first glimpse but the effect your mind had on the creation is quickly obvious to you.

Your little city of Freemont is now a large urban center with a look typical of Japanese mega cities. All the girls your age in the street are wearing skimpy school uniforms and even the policewoman at the intersection has a tight nearly see through blouse (no bra, a few buttons missing.) over a mini skirt a hooker would have called a belt.

On your right a news kiosk, the papers tell of world event such as the new lunar colony and the mech battles for its control and the latest news about the Uranian threat.

Those giant purple dick shaped aliens with their tentacles came on earth to violently and enslave humanity.

Only a corps of young girl can fight them using advanced tech inside special buttplugs. The often fail and half of them are prisoners now.

You need a swimsuit for your school trip to the beach organized like every summer. This trip will be a good occasion to declare your flame and confess your love to Laurie Jones your sexy neighbor.

But you have a secret, one you are not ready to share with her.

You are secretly.....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)