More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 81 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Episode 55: The Scientific Ninja Tool

Minato was Seated at a Table with Sumire, Namida, and Wasabi at the Dumplings Shop, drinking some of the Uchiha Clan's Special Tea. He'd started Taking it after his Experiments, The Tea was a Very Special Brew that was a very closely guarded Secret, it boosted An Uchiha's General Chakra Output when they were particularly Excited during Battle. He'd given a small dosage to Sumire and Wasabi, but nothing too major.

''We May As Well Win.'' Wasabi was Saying. ''B-but....We may End up Fighting Eachother.'' Says Namida Worriedly. ''I'm Looking Forward to it. I can't wait to Fight Against all the people We Worked so hard with.'' Says Sumire. ''Boruto's Fighting-Style Centres around Close-Quarters Combat, So it's best to use a Long-Distance Attack to Inflict Damage and Slow him Down. Against Sarada's Sharingan, It's Important Not to Look Into Her Eyes.....and To Stay Hidden, then Suprise Her frok her Blind Side. As For Mitsuki...........'' Says Sumire but the Looks on Namida and Wasabi's Face tell a far different story. ''Sumire....Do you think about stuff like that All the Time?'' Asks Wasabi. ''It's Sorta......Scary....'' says Namida, And before Sumire does her Nervous reaction Reflex, Minato Leaves.

Choosing to train, Minato Proceeds to use Samehada and the Kubikiribōchō in Conjunction with Eachother using his Inhumanly Quick Reflexes, Speed, and Mangekyõ Sharingan and Rinnegan to Break the Sound Barrier and when he finishes he has the Shibuki and Nuibari in Hand. He decides to make the Most of the Remaining Time left in the Day before the Exams to Further Hone his Skills.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)