More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

What mission should they embark upon?

Episode 3: Discovering the Source of the Blighted Swamp

With their fame and renown steadily growing after the recovery and subsequent permanent storage of the Diadem of Aphrodite, the Bravos Femenine began receiving more frequent, and larger scale missions. With the subsequent new addition of Robin to the team, they felt more comfortable than ever taking on these bigger tasks. Wealthy land owners and merchants sent any number of requests, but the request that caught Fuu's eye came directly from the office of the King.

The letter in question spoke of a dangerous swampland, filled with all manner of horrible creatures. In years prior, a popular trade route had been established along the edge of the swamp, carrying hundreds of wagons full of food and critical resources to the capitol from distant corners of the empire.

In recent years, however, the swampland had begun to expand, seeping out past its usual border to encompass the southern trade road. This had been annoying, but a dedicated of architects and workers were able to keep the road functioning perfectly fine. With the looming monster threat, however, this was becoming less and less possible. The King couldn't send out work crews if they were only going to be or killed by the Lizardmen, Nagas, Dragons, and other monstrosities that filled the woods.

At Fuu's announcement, the Bravos were quick to step up to the task-- after all, it isn't every day you receive a mission from the king! And Robin was eager to get started working with the rest of the team more as well.

Their task would be multifaceted, but the first step in the mission was to escort a trade Caravan through the swamp. From there, the Bravos would set up camp in a trade town in the middle of the swamp, locate any major threats that were controlling the swamp, and put an end to them!

***

This chapter was co-authored by GenericEditor168 (https://chyoa.com/user/GenericEditor168) through a roleplay! Please check them out!

Which of the dangers of the swamp do the Bravos tackle first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)