More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

What mission should they embark upon?

Episode 2: Recovering a powerful artifact from an upscale auction

Shortly after they managed to rescue the captured women from the lust filled Gnoll tribe, the Bravos Feminine received a letter from a wealthy noblewoman.

"To the noble Bravos Feminine,

I have heard word of your heroic deeds and acts of generosity and wish to see them rewarded. My name is Lady Eleanora Dieudonne, head of the noble house Dieudonne, and I seek your aid. Recently, a powerful family heirloom has been stolen from the treasury at my Manor. The artifact is known as the "Diadem of Aphrodite" and commands many powerful enchantments capable of enhancing ones beauty in such a way as to grant them dominion over those around them through their own lusts.

Through the use of my own agents, I have tracked down the Diadem to a black marked auction being hosted by one of my cousins, Lady Alexandria Dieudonne. It seems that she is intent on purchasing the Diadem with a portion of her considerable wealth. Though I assume that you are unfamiliar the reputation Alexandria commands, I assure you that should the Diadem fall into her hands, she would certainly take control of house Dieudonne and its considerable power to spread her influence over many of the other noble houses as well. Should she acquire the Diadem, it may lead to her rise to power as a new monarch, fueled by its dark power.

Please, I beg of you, retrieve the artifact by whatever means necessary and return it to me so that I may seal it once more in the depths of the Dieudonne family vault, where none should look upon it again, Gods willing. The auction will take place at a masquerade ball held by Lady Alexandria at her Manor, and it is suspected that many wealthy guests will be in attendance, myself included. Should you need anything please find me there. I will be wearing a red mask, which you will recognize by three dyed red ravens feathers affixed to the left side above the eye. I will do my best to supply you with information and wealth as best I may, but know well that if it comes down to a final bid, I will be unable to match Alexandria's resources.

I hope this letter finds you well and pray for your swift reply,

Lady Elenora Dieudonne"

After reading the letter several times and seeking further information through their more politically inclined allies, the Bravos confirmed that the letter appeared to be genuine and that the danger of this powerful artifact falling into the hands of the nefarious Lady Alexandria Dieudonne was very real. With a little time dedicated to specific preparations, the Bravos traveled to the Manor of Lady Alexandria, arriving only hours before the masked ball was set to begin.

Continue:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)