More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Episode 102 - Selena Gomez

Selena-Gomez-home-for-sale.jpg

“Welcome to the second exciting episode of YouTube’s smash sensation… Private Lifestyles of Celebrities!! The show that dares to ask the most personal questions of your favorite Hollywood stars. As always, these interviews are so intimate and private in nature that we have to turn the cameras off in order to learn the answers. I’m your host… Christopher Roberts.”

“First, a big thank you to all our fans who tuned in for our premiere and learned the truth about lovely Emma Watson. I hope everyone learned something that the starlet never intended to reveal that day. I know I did!” The camera zooms out from the young man to show the Hollywood sign and Beverley Hills strip behind them before zooming up to show a lavish modern L.A. house up on the hills.

“Today, we’re at the home of American singer and actress, Selena Gomez, the hot little Latina wonder known for playing the Disney magical witch of Waverly Place.” The camera shakes and goes off-focus, before showing a letter in my hand.

“Selena actually invited me... personally! Imagine that, huh?” The camera shows me getting cleared through security and the guard buzzing me in as I head up to the house.

“And we’re back. As you can see, Miss Gomez has a beautiful home overlooking Los Angeles. It is a very spacious area and probably cost a fortune.” I say as I step up to the door, ringing the bell and humming impatiently.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)