More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

The end?

Epilogue

You smile as you finish putting the last pancake on a plate, then moving the plate to the table. Three plates, made by you. It had taken a while to get the hang of cooking, but the internet was a great resource.

Bill walked into the room and made his way to you first, planting his lips on yours and slipping his tongue into your mouth. You feel yourself growing wet already as he does even this little. Once he's done, he pulls away and his hand goes to your stomach, feeling the bump there. 6 months along, and it's still mind blowing to consider.

Bill sits as Alex walks into the room. He looks at you for a split second before looking away. Not that you can blame him. It's weird for you as well. You take your seat, playing with your ring as you do.

The wedding had been prompt, once your... condition had been discovered. You were fine with that. Bill was wealthy, and he cared for you. Plus, the orgasms he could give you were amazing. It had cost you Alex as a friend, though. Now you were his step-mother, and his formerly male friend who got knocked up by his dad.

Your family hadn't taken it well, either. Even with the magic filling in the gaps and making them accept you as you were, they didn't like you shaking up with a man about twice your age. Your sister called you a slut and a gold digger, your parents were ashamed.

But that doesn't matter to you. You rub your stomach as you begin to eat. In a few months, you'll have your baby, your little girl, and that will make you happy, you know.

Alex eats quickly and leaves. He'll be going to college in a few weeks, and you're excited for the time alone with Bill, and the lessening of awkwardness that comes from your inclusion in the family.

Bill finishes soon after Alex, and leans down to kiss you again. You grin as you reach up and caress his dick through his pants.

"Now?" he asks, looking toward the clock on the stove.

"Can we?" you ask.

He smiles and nods, and you set about unzipping his pants.

The slutiness never really left. You're still unbelievably horny most of the time. Now you just don't have to fear acting on it. As Bill's dick springs free, you grin and pop it into your mouth, blowing him to get him even harder. Part of you considers that Alex might walk in, but you figure he's likely learned after the last few times.

Once Bill's hard, you stand and bend over the table, pushing your plate away in the process. Bill approaches from behind and thrusts into you, and you let out a loud moan.

Your life isn't what you dreamed it would be, you think as your husband pounds into you, but it could be a lot worse.

The end.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)