More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AuNaturale AuNaturale

What world do you want to create?

Enhanced - Inventor - Honored

Enhanced:

In this near-future world, body alterations for women* are made easy through an affordable and customizable process called the Enhancement. Every Enhanced woman is able to basically have their sexy dream body, pushing the limit of what is humanly possible. And if they're not satisfied, another Enhancement can be taken after six months to change their body again. Not every woman is Enhanced, mainly due to insufficient supply to meet demand. It is a very popular procedure, though, and by the end of next year most women in first-world countries will have undertaken it at least once.

Any Enhanced woman is free for you to use. Enhanced women are easy to distinguish from regular women – not only because of their incredible beauty, but by their striking and unusual hair colors (a side effect of the first dose of Enhancement, along with a modest increase to sex drive, that most women usually decide to keep).

* What about the men? Nothing for them yet (something to do with chromosomes), but as a byproduct of the Enhancement's discovery, universal cures for cancer and STDs were discovered. So, y'know, they're not too upset.

Inventor:

You are the famous biologist / nano-roboticist / mad scientist who invented* the world-changing Enhancement. There is an unspoken agreement among all Enhanced women (and to a lesser extent the general public) that, as the creator who ushered in a new era of goddesses among men, you deserve (are owed, even) to have your desires fulfilled by them whenever and wherever you like. No other justification is needed than this, no one openly discusses or questions it, and regular people will not object or get in the way.

* What? You don't remember doing that? Eh, don't worry about it. It'll probably turn out fine.

Honored:

It is an incredible honor to be used by you. You are beyond celebrity and well into hero-worship territory. No matter what you do, it is seen as a selfless act of appreciation. Bystanders might be in awe of you, moved to tears, or break out into applause. Your target might have feelings analogous to a religious experience, wear your cum as a badge of honor for a while, and afterwards run off to tell all their friends (in-person and online) about the incredible experience they just had.

What Enhanced woman do you fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)