More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Emori (The 100)

Because today, I am the commander of .

— Emori to Clarke.

Emori is a recurring character in the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth seasons. She is portrayed by Luisa D'Oliveira and debuts in Rubicon.

Emori was a Nomadic Grounder who traveled through the desert with her brother as they searched for the alleged "City of Light." She later became good friends with John Murphy, then they became girlfriend/boyfriend. In Season Four, she joined the Sky People and went with John, Bellamy Blake, and Clarke Griffin to Becca's Island to survive Praimfaya and went into space with, Bellamy, John, Raven Reyes, Harper McIntyre, Monty Green, and Echo. While in space on the Ark, she became good friends with Raven and learned all about mechanics and how to fly the rocket.

Early Life -

Emori was born with a deformed hand due to radiation and because of that, her people considered her a stain in their bloodline. Normally, when a Grounder child is born with a deformity they are cast out and left to die. At some point in Emori's life she, along with her brother, began working for A.L.I.E. collecting pieces of tech.

Personality -

Emori is a very cunning and intelligent individual. She is also shown to be very distrustful of strangers and will sacrifice anything for her own survival. She usually still wears a glove to cover her mutated hand, but in Season 5, her personality changes a lot. She has a softer side and doesn't show her aggressive side. She is more interested in engineering things and became Raven‘s assistant. She also stopped wearing her glove as often; especially around SpaceKru.

Physical Appearance -

Emori is of average height with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She has olive skin and has a tattoo on her face. One of her hands is deformed which she keeps covered up. She wears Grounder clothing and a bandana.

In Season 5, after the six-year jump, Emori's dark brown hair was cut shoulder length and she no longer covered her deformed hand. She still wears a bandana, but it is newer and her clothing appears to be of Ark regulation.

Where is Emori when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)