More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Emma Watson

You find yourself in a Ecology conference in Paris, where one of the main speakers of it is no other than Emma Watson, the famous actress and feminist and pro-ecological lifestyle. The conference first day goes extense and ends almost at 10 p.m.

All the attendances of the conference had a free room in the hotel where the conference is held. So you go to your room to have a nice shower and then go to sleep. You shower really fast and you're already dressed when there is a energy blackout in the building. Since you're a pro engineer, you connect all the electrical appliances to your sun-powered battery, that was at full charge since you've charging it all day. Your add to this battery is that you managed to make longer in time the durability of the battery. Now, thanks to you, the battery can run 2 days without consuming all the charge.

After connecting all the appliances to the battery, you heard a knock on the door. To your surprise, its Emma Watson, and only in a towel. She said:

"Excuse me, I see that despite all the other residents of the hotel, you have light. How? Also, sorry, I want to ask if you can borrow me your cellphone, since mine is without charge and my assistant will worried about me."

You, inmediately, let her pass to your room, and give her your cellphone. She calls her assistant and tells all her situation, with the assistant coming to your room. Meanwhile, you have the opportunity to show your invention, the life-long sun-powered battery, to Emma. She seems very impressed with it, with something else caught her attention.

"It's seems that the battery isn't the only thing imppresive in the room" she said, staring at your the huge bulge in your crotch.

You try to hide it, feeling embarrassed that Emma Watson notices your erection through your pajamas. You have that erection checking out Emma's body while she was inspecting the battery.

"Don't worry. I'm flattered. Besides, it isn't that you're trying to show me your erect cock" she said

"But since I'm curious about the size of it, do you mind showing it to me" she adds, blushing

Since you don't mind showing your cock if a pretty female asks you, and besides, it's Emma Watson who is asking to see your cock, you drop your pants and underwear, exposing your erect manhood to her. Staring directly at it, Emma seems impressed by your cock size.

"Wow, it's so big, I never saw a cock so big in my whole life..." she replied

"So you have seen a lot of cocks?" you ask, very daringly

"Hey, its not your business..." she saids, but she continues speaking "but it isn't wrong that a girl needs a nice cock in stressing moments or just to have her sexual desire satisfied by a very huge cock..." she adds, in a embarrassed voice.

She comes closer to your cock, you began to became more excited since you're near to have sexual action with no other than Emma Watson. But then, another knock on the door. You pull up your pants, and Emma covers her body tightly with her towel. You go to the door, and its Emma's assistant. She goes to her room, and get frustrated for that missed chance with Emma Watson. Few minutes after, you're about going to sleep, when a paper slides through your room door. It's a note and it say:

"I'm wondering if you're avalaible tomorrow night. I gave my assistant a free night, and I really want to try that huge cock of yours.

xoxo,

Emma"

You're just excited -as her- to fuck a Hollywood star. You go to sleep, but you spent almost 1 hour jerking off imaging the sexual positions that you will try with Emma tomorrow night.

As usual, the second day of the conference goes, and you're partially concentrated due to Emma's business, when you see her talking to conference members. She wears a nice White dress that let her Slim figure be visible to everyone in the room, and a sandals that shows her beautiful pale feets. But you're amazed by her lips, painted in a sensual light violet lipstick. You see her end her speak, and return to her chair to listen the other exhibitor at the conference. The day goes on, and finally the night is there. You wash your body perfectly, clean your dick, and then you put your best clothes to go to Emma's room. You reach her room and knock on the door.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)