More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Preacherman Preacherman

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Emma Stone (Alternate Storyline)

They say power corrupts, and he certainly had enough to bring nations to their knees should he so desire, but he was still ruled by the fires of desire. Day in and day out he'd spent pouring over images of those much idealized beauties that graced the silver screen. Logically he understood they were just like any other woman, flesh and bone, but something about their position in life and society heightened their allure and made him obsess tirelessly over them. And though he knew that the sway his powers of influence had on those of the fairer sex in his neighborhood had provided him would make any other man envious, he found the endeavors empty and, ultimately, unsatisfying.

Not so when he beat his stiff cock to the tune of the latest group of photos he'd downloaded of the bevy of celebrity beauties he so admired. Emma Stone, Emilia Clarke, Emily Watson, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift...the well of inaccessible and seemingly flawless beauty had no bottom. Day after day, he'd spend his last waking hours spilling his prodigious load all over his hand, his stomach, his sheets to some delectable Hollywood star and feeling a fulfillment no woman he'd ever met brought him. It was this satisfaction that began to feed his undying urge and, most importantly, to break the grasp fear had on him. After all, why should someone with his astonishing potential fear anything at all?

So he'd done it. He quit the job he'd never needed (the slightest suggestion that he needed to pay a bill would prompt his boss to give him handfuls of cash), he'd cut ties with people that were merely phantasms in his social life (the girl who fancied himself his steady hook up cried and begged, but he dd not care), and he packed what few possessions he needed in his car before heading out to California. A hope and a prayer are what most people take with them when making a big move. He had his abilities and a fervent desire.

Two weeks later, he'd bent the mind of some poor sap mooching off his wealthy parents. The young man, Tyler, was your typical rich boy beach bum, privileged and dumb as a bag of rocks. Perfect fodder for the mesmerizing effect of Jack's hypnotic words. Withing a few minutes of meeting the kid Jack's mind had reached its tendrils into his thoughts and convinced him that it was perfectly normal to invite him to crash at his pool house. The parents weren't even an issue, they were as negligent as you could expect.

They say it's all location, location, location and, sure enough, the house was smack dab in the most influential corner of Beverly Hills. One would only have to stroll down the street to notice that, though the expansive yards covered miles of territory, the houses were actually shoulder to shoulder with the rich and famous. Tyler, too, had connections to the progeny of industry bigwigs.

Jack wasted no time and didn't bother with subtlety before starting to pump him for information on who exactly he knew. His father was old Hollywood money and it amused, and disgusted, Jack to no end that this brat hobnobbed with some of Hollywood's up and coming stars. Future fame was not his concern, however, he wanted the now and the closest it got was some starlet who had just turned her back on her Disney roots. Tyler was outliving his usefulness. Jack couldn't see himself schmoozing his way to the top. He had no time to waste on being fake.

As it turned out serendipity was on his side. Tyler had failed to mention exactly what his father did but Jack soon found out. Upon returning from one of their vapid sojourns to some get together, Tyler told Jack he was going to ask his father for some more funds to meet his ludicrous needs. Jack tagged along, cursing every step he took next to the youth. All misgivings and rage instantly dissipated the moment they entered Tyler's father's study.

The place was expansive and finely furnished. Bookcases lined the walls from end to end, stuffed with literature of all varieties. Dead center an elaborate stained glass chandelier hung low over an ornately carved wooden desk behind which sat Tyler's father deep in hushed conversation with his client. What Tyler had failed to mention was that his father was an agent and his client list was beyond impressive.

It was this client that was the true centerpiece of the room. Her sheer presence illuminated the room in a way the dim lighting of the chandelier could not. Her fiery red locks and pale skin were unmistakable. Jack's breath caught in his throat and he froze. For once, he felt powerless.

"Excuse me, Miss Stone," Tyler's father said before tending to his son's requests.

She courteously averted her gaze from the two and just so happened to catch sight of Jack who stood stiffly at the room's entrance, entranced by her beauty.

She smiled, her grin slightly crooked and playful. Her eyes reading bemusement at the sight of Jack's apparent timidity.

Jack tried to calm himself, reasoning that she must be ogled by hundred of men each day but it did not work. Her gaze went unbroken, bemusement turned to curiosity. She was, he knew by his own experience, aware of the power she held over him with her mere presence. Her smile widened and she very suggestively licked her perfect red lips.

If his mind was at odds with his body, his body was at odds with his self control. Jack felt the tautness in his pants and immediately knew what effect she'd had on him. He managed a quick glance downward and noticed the growing bulge in his pants and all because Emma Stone had licked her lips. Unbelievable.

Emma's smile widened briefly before a self-satisfied look crossed her face and she turned her attention back to her agent. She cleared her throat to get his attention and the man quickly ended his back and forth with Tyler. Tyler walked by Jack as he counted a stack of bills, completely unaware of his condition.

"We got some cheddar, Jack. Let's get some kush and call it a night," he said before exiting.

Jack swallowed hard, a lump in his throat, and got one last eyeful of Emma before making his way out. In the hallway, he called to Tyler and told him he was feeling ill and that he was going to stay in.

"Your loss, bro," Tyler said, far too distracted by his new found fortune.

They parted ways but Jack didn't stray far from the door of the study. Instead he made his way to the restroom across the hall and posted himself behind the door in hopes of catching one last glimpse of the beautiful star.

Time passed and his nerves subsided. Logic and calm set on him again. He would NOT waste this opportunity now that it was this close to him. This was his moment.

Approximately an hour later, he heard chatter near the door before it opened.

"I'll see you out Ms. Stone," Tyler's father said, the picture of cordiality.

"Oh no, please. I know my way out, Jim. Thank you for everything. I'll stop by to sign the contracts next week," Emma said before giving the man a quick peck on the cheek.

Jim shut the door behind him and Jack could see Emma walking in the direction of the restroom, her high heels clacking loudly on the marble flooring. For a second he froze again as he took her wholly in. Her red hair spilled over her pale and lightly freckled shoulders which were bare as she wore a strapless minidress that hugged her chest and tummy and hung loosely from the waist down to her mid-thigh. Her long, creamy legs were on full display and the high heels accentuated the curve of her calves. She starred at her cellphone as she gracefully made her way down the hall.

Breaking out of his stupor, Jim swung open the restroom door and stepped into the hallway. Already he could feel his mind reaching out through the ether into her own. Flashes of her day, her life, and even her moments in utero assaulted his brain before he hooked into her consciousness.

"STOP," he said, both inside her mind and out loud.

Emma gasped and looked up from her cell's screen, eyes wide and mouth open. Then a smile began to creep onto her face, and unsure.

"You know you can have me if you wanted, don't you?" He asked

She felt the words deep in the grooves of her brain and all she could do was numbly nod.

"Does that make you wet?" He dared.

He could see her struggle with herself. It was instinct for people to lie about uncomfortable subjects but he wouldn't let her lie. He wanted to know.

"Yes," she finally spat out, her eyes shocked with the betrayal of her own secrets.

He smiled, then continued: "What did you think when you saw me get so hard for you?"

Again a struggle, shorter this time.

"I wanted to see you whip it out. I wanted to get on my knees and explore it with my tongue. I...I...," she stammered, unsure of why she would say these things without reservation again. Jack strengthened his grip on her and jostled her mind to give up what it held so dear. She spoke again.

"I wanted to suck it until it was dripping wet then feel you slide it up my asshole." She gasped and brought her hands to her mouth as if they could prevent what had already happened.

"It's okay," he assured her. "I can do that and more if you want it. Come here."

He motioned for her to enter the restroom and, after the slightest pause, she rushed in.

The moment he closed the door behind him Emma made her way to the large two person sink counter top and lifted one leg up on it, resting her knee atop. She looked over her shoulder at Jack who was making quick work of his clothes.

"Take my pussy first. I'm soaking wet," she whispered, the hoarseness of her voice making her plight sexier.

Jack slipped out of his pants and got down on his knees before her. She lifted her dress over her waist to reveal a cute pink thong cupping her pussy and slipping in between her ass cheeks. Jack took the amazing sight in. Her ass was incredible, perfectly toned and firm atop a set of equally magnificent legs. the crotch of her thong was dark with moisture. He reached up and pushed the thong aside to reveal a perfectly shaven pair of lips, rosy pink and dripping. He could hear her breathe hard with anticipation.

"Please," she begged. "Eat it."

He didn't have to be told twice. Jack plunge his tongue between the folds of her pretty cunt while the fingers of his left hand pushed the thong aside and those of his right parted her cheeks. The reaction was immediate as Emma began to reflexively buck her hips in time with every lap of his tongue. She grew impatient, however, and soon enough her hips swiveled wildly on his face and he could feel her engorged clit travel from his tongue and over his nose in her frenzy. Still, she attempted to stifle her moans and he would not have that. Jack pulled away causing her to to groan in frustration.

"Now, now," he spanked her, leaving the mark of his hand on her pale skin. "Patience, my dear."

He tugged harshly at the thong and tore it in two. He could tell this had an effect on her. She was ready. With that he plunged his face deep between her cheeks and tunneled his tongue deep into her tight butthole, darting its tip with lighting fast accuracy in and out of it. He could feel Emma tremble as he held her hips down flush against the countertop. Her hands aimlessly pawed at the faucets in her passionate abandon.

Truly had she never felt anything like this before. In all her time in Hollywood she'd kept a clean nose, virtually scandal free. Often she'd dreamed of doing unthinkable things with her hunky co-stars but they were always thoughts she kept to herself. Her greatest delight and only indiscretion was the knowledge that just about any male she met was instantly gaga over her but never did she foresee anything like this every actually happening. Yet here she was, barely able to think as her pleasure center virtually exploded with the signals the sensitive nerve endings in her most forbidden of places were shooting into her mind. She couldn't even think about how she'd gone from one point to the next, all she could think is that she wanted more.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Jack work his way with unabashed fervor into her ass and reached back to shove his face even further up between her cheeks in hopes that it would help his tongue get deeper. It did and she flopped forward in a fit of orgasmic spasms.

Feeling her body give in to his attentiveness. Jack pulled away again in time to see her perfect butthole pulse with the last of her climax. He ran a finger between her lips and it was immediately coated in warmth wetness. Perfect. He stood up behind her, even as she recovered, and lined up his throbbing hard member to her dripping snatch.

He'd never been this hard before, not only could he feel it but the mere sight of his cock left him a bit shocked. Every vein popped out in stark relief. His cock head visibly throbbed and had turned a slight shade of purple. Most notably, his usual 8 inches had somehow ballooned to ten. He ran his hand over it and felt a chill run up his entire body. This was it.

He pressed the head against her pussy and instantly felt it give way with incredible smoothness. Her soft, moist insides parted as he started to glide in until he met resistance. He was too thick! So think, in fact, that Emma now went from quivering mess to wide-eyed wonderment.

Emma looked back and saw the thick monster that he was trying to fit into her and, instinctively knew that it would not fit but that she wanted it in her anyway. She didn't even deliberate for a second. Instead she pushed her hips back and felt her pussy walls stretch and grip over the length and girth of his cock. She gasped as it slowly slid up into her but did not relent until she saw that she had him in her balls deep. Then she began to grind her hips against him in such a way that his cock would slide almost completely out of her on the downward slope before she expertly maneuvered it all the way back in upon gliding upwards.

Jack couldn't believe what was happening. Emma Stone was twerking her gorgeous ass on his cock and taking control of this whole thing. He glanced over at the wall length mirror over the sink countertop she'd bent over and took in the beautiful sight of this Hollywood good girl working his cock like a practiced whore. His balls tightened and he knew if he didn't pull out she'd drain him right there.

Emma felt his huge cock slip out and immediately demanded he stick it back it. He did not. Instead she felt his hot meat slap her ass a few times before he strolled over to the toilet and sat atop it, his cock glistening with her pussy juice and sitting straight up.

"You want more of this, Emma?" He asked, bouncing his cock tantalizingly up and down.

She nodded as she lowered her leg from the counter and started toward him.

"Uh-uh! On your knees," he demanded.

She smiled and dropped to her knees, her skirt still up around her waist, and began to crawl toward him. His cock wavered enticingly before her and all she could think is how badly she wanted to on it.

Next Chapter: Sweets For The Sweet

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)