More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Emma Goodall (Power Ranger Megaforce)

"Flames of the Phoenix! Megaforce Pink!"

―Emma

"Wind Power! Ultra Megaforce Pink!"

―Emma.

"Super Megaforce Pink!"

―Emma.

Emma Goodall is Megaforce Pink, the Pink Ranger of the Mega Rangers.

Character History -

Megaforce -

Emma was taking photos of butterflies and insect life when she came upon Creepox at the edge of a forest. To her surprise, she was teleported to meet Gosei and asked to become the new Pink Ranger.

Later Gia and Emma were turned into worst enemies by Beezara. Even at the battle against Beezara, the two still fought each other. When Gia and Emma were reminded they were friends, they managed to break free from the spell. Then along with the other Rangers, they defeated Beezara. As a result, Emma gained access to the Sky Brothers Zord.

In Harmony and Dizchord, it is revealed that she has a beautiful singing voice that she gets from her late mother, and when she sings, the song reminds her of her mother and the nature around her. With the help of Troy, she uses her singing to counteract Dizchord's attack.

Later, she gains the power of Ultra Mode along with the other Rangers. At some point when she was trapped in the dream world, she showed her optimistic side telling the others trapped to never give up on their dreams.

Even later, she befriends Rico the Robot, a robot created by Metal Alice that malfunctioned. Even after Rico's memories were erased by Metal Alice, Emma vowed to save him, which she did.

Super Megaforce -

While X-Borgs invade Ernie's Brainfreeze and only Ernie is still there, Megaforce Pink comes to save him. Later, she returns to the Command Center to receive her new Super Megaforce powers along with the other rangers.

Jake and Emma go see the former Red Jungle Fury Ranger to learn how to channel their inner animal spirits in order to defeat a monster with powerful magnetic abilities.

When the Megazord is damaged in a fight against a monster who uses his staff to steal human's happiness, Emma uses unconventional methods to defeat this unusual monster.

Personality -

Emma Goodall is totally in tune with nature, and always on the lookout to protect the environment. She’s been best friends with Gia since they were little, despite their different personalities. She enjoys BMX bike riding and photography in the Harwood Forest, as well as singing. Like Kimberly, Emma speaks in a valley girl accent and is very feminine. Emma has an easy-going attitude and a very positive personality. She always tries to block out negative vibes with positive ones. She's a big dreamer and enjoys to see others happy.

Megaforce Pink -

As Megaforce Pink, she has a Phoenix motif. She pilots the Phoenix Zord. Pink Ranger's main weapon is a laser called the Phoenix Shot that resembles a shield. She uses cards with her Gosei Morpher.

Arsenal -

  1. Gosei Morpher
  2. Power Cards
  3. Mega Blaster
  4. Phoenix Shot

Zords -

  1. Gosei Phoenix Mechazord
  2. Sky Brothers Zords

Ultra Megaforce Pink -

Ultra Mode is the Mega Rangers' power up.

Arsenal -

  1. Gosei Morpher
  2. Power Cards
  3. Ultra Sword
  4. Ultra Zord

Zords -

  1. Gosei Phoenix Mechazord
  2. Sky Brothers Zords

Super Megaforce Pink -

In Super Megaforce, Emma and the other Mega Rangers will gain the Super Mega Mode which allows them to morph into the past rangers that have preceded them.

Arsenal -

  1. Legendary Morpher
  2. Legendary Ranger Keys
  3. Super Mega Blaster
  4. Super Mega Saber

Zords

  1. Super Mega Sub Zord

Ranger Keys -

The Megaforce Pink Ranger Key is one of Emma's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Emma Goodall (Super Megaforce Pink). Although it hasn’t been seen being used, it has been seen in the toyline.

Super Megaforce Pink -

The Super Megaforce Pink Ranger Key is one of Emma's personal Ranger Keys which allows her to morph into Super Megaforce Pink. As with the other Super Megaforce Ranger Keys, this key is commonly used in the Super Mega Rangers' Ranger Key-compatible arsenal and zords for different functions and attacks.

Behind the scenes -

Portrayal -

Emma Goodall was portrayed by Christina Masterson.

Notes -

  1. Emma shares a number of similarities with the first Pink Ranger:
  2. Both are singers.
  3. Both are direct and like to get things done.
  4. Both had a firebird zord at some point during their tenure as rangers.
  5. Both are best friends with the Yellow Ranger on their respective team.
  6. Both have stated their helmet covers and messes up their hair.
  7. She is the first Pink Ranger since Cassie Chan to have more than one Sentai counterpart.
  8. She is the first Pink Ranger with a Phoenix motif, which is also her animal spirit.
  9. She is the second Pink Ranger to have a Submarine themed zord. The first would be the Pink Overdrive Ranger.
  10. Emma and Troy Burrows share the same element, Sky.
  11. Emma is the second character to possess the Phoenix animal spirit, the first being Camille.
  12. While becoming Prism Green, she became the first green female Ranger in the Power Rangers universe, if one doesn't count Camille.
  13. Her personality is very similar to Ashley Hammond.
  14. Emma retains the happy, sweet and easy-going personality of her two Sentai counterparts, Eri and Ahim de Famille.

Counterpart notes -

  1. Emma shares a few things in common with 4 out of 5 of the other Super Mega Rangers in terms of counterparts:
  2. She is one of the two Super Mega Rangers to not to have a counterpart from every Power Ranger teams along with Orion.
  3. She and Gia share the same amount of opposite gender counterpart
  4. She and Jake share the same amount of different colored counterparts.
  5. Ironically, even though Emma is the feminine "girly-girl" of the group, half of her female counterparts (White Aquitar Ranger, Pink Turbo Ranger, Pink Space Ranger, Pink Mystic Ranger and her successors Dino Charge Pink Ranger and Ninja Steel Pink) were tomboys.
  6. Her feminine counterparts include Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger, Zeo Ranger I Pink, Galaxy Pink, Pink Lightspeed Ranger, Time Pink, White Wild Ranger, S.P.D. Pink Ranger, Pink Overdrive Ranger, and Pink Samurai Ranger.
  7. 3 of Emma's counterparts (Navy Thunder Ranger, Jungle Fury Rhino Ranger and Ranger Operator Series Black) are not only not Pink Rangers, but all three were originally male. Coincidentally, these Rangers are also Additional Rangers.
  8. 5 White Rangers (White Mighty Morphin Ranger, White Dino Ranger, S.P.D. Omega Ranger, White Mystic Ranger and Ninja Steel White) are not Emma's counterpart.
  9. Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Beast Morphers are the only Ranger teams where Emma does not have a counterpart.
  10. However, both Abaranger and Go-Busters had wannabe's associated with Pink.

Legendary Ranger Mode notes

  1. Emma's most used Pink Rangers forms are of the Mighty Morphin Pink, SPD Pink, Pink Mystic Ranger if you include the power up, Samurai Pink with three-time each. Her most used White Ranger is Jungle Fury Rhino Ranger with three-time, her most non-Pink and White Ranger counterparts is Ranger Black with four each. while his least used forms are Zeo Ranger I, Pink Turbo Ranger, Time Pink, Prism Pink, Blitz Pink, and her non-Pink and White Rangers are Navy Thunder Ranger each used 1 time. Her least used White Rangers forms are of the White Wild Ranger with three times each.
  2. Emma is the only Super Mega Ranger who has transformed into a member of the Time Rangers.

Where is Emma when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)