More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where is Emma?

Emma's Stage Show

A loud ding of a bell woke Emma Roberts. She looked up and was blinded by a flood of stage lights. She shielded her eyes then to her horror, realized she was naked. She clamped her legs shut and held an arm over her breasts. She went to stand up to run away, but for some reason, she was unable to stand. "What's going on?!" she screamed.

"Stand up and put your hands behind your head," said a voice from in front of the lights.

Emma, against her will, stood up. It was like her body moved on its own. She put her hands behind her head, leaving her nudity on full display.

"What's happening?!" Emma screamed.

"Don't talk unless you say what I tell you," said the voice.

Emma went to shout at the voice, but she could not open her mouth.

"Pinch your nipples while joyfully saying 'look at my itty-bitty-widdle titties!' and don't stop until you're told to stop."

Emma reached up and starting pinching her nipples. "Look at my itty-bitty-widdle titties!" she said in a giggly voice. "Look at my itty-bitty-widdle titties!" She said again with a smile. Emma waned to bolt, but she had to obey the voice. She had no recollection of what led her to this place. The last thing she remembered was leaving her condo late in the morning, and now she had no idea what time it was, little less where she was."

"Keep pinching your nipples, but turn around and twerk while you do it."

Emma turned around and bent at the waist. She kept pinching her nipples and saying "Look at my itty-bitty-widdle titties!" as she started twerking, further humiliating herself. After what seemed forever, the voice told her to stop and return to her standing position with her hands behind her ehad.

"Oh god, what's next?" thought Emma.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)