More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Where is Emma?

Emma's Embarrassing Dreams- An ENF RP With Abagel (ME!) and ENF-lover

Note: Very excited to post and to write this with my best online friend who I've been RPing with for ages. We're trying to get back into doing this and they accepted my suggestion of Emma Roberts (HOORAY) on the note that we should do the classic dream based ENF idea. So that's how this came around and it's already a blast. Enjoy!


abagel — Today at 9:16 PM

Emma Roberts. Dream girl, actress, niece to another star, glitz, glamour, down to earth charm; ever changing blonde/brunette hair, piercing eyes, a disarming smile; an ever evolving wardrobe, an ever more daring series of career choices....but still she hadn't really broken out of the mold. Because Emma was a girl who wore it all on her sleeve; what you saw was what you got.

She might fly under the radar sometimes, she might not be the top name on all of the Hollywood lists, but for those who noticed, for those who paid attention; she was top crush material just like any other. In some ways, maybe something more. She looked, and seemed to be like a girl you could meet; on the street, at your college, at a party or a wedding, a friend might introduce you. But the one and only Emma Roberts was one of a kind, and she was something else.

Which is why, perhaps, it might be frustrating but understandable that she was also a very guarded, coquettish and shy woman at times; after all, you had to be, right? It was all too easy to make it through to the first layer of critical acclaim, and be stopped by an ultimatum: take it all off, show it off, bare it all; or fade into obsolescence. Emma Roberts hadn't done so- fade, that is.

But aside from five seconds of a decent shot in one episode of American Horror Story- with a context and background that made it anything but raw artistic vulnerability- Emma hadn't thrown her viewers what they did, even the nicest of them, probably desire in some capacity. An Emma Roberts disrobed- unclad- revealed in full. That same genuine reality of the girl-next-door Emma....without the trappings.

I'll say it straight. People want Emma naked. And she knows. And it's embarrassing.

[9:16 PM]

Why should it be embarrassing? Well, something gets to each of us.

[9:16 PM]

There's another small niche of fans, who might be very happy to hear that we're about to embark on.....

[9:16 PM]

EMMA'S EMBARRASSING DREAM ADVENTURE!

ENF-lover — Today at 9:21 PM

She was late! Holy crap she was really late! This was an audition for an actual blockbuster Marvel movie! And she had overslept! She was running through the halls of this big production studio looking for the right room as people gave her odd looks and sideways glances as she ran. She had left in such a hurry she had even forgotten to put on ... her make-up! Geez! Well, at least it was just an audition! She could maybe have time to apply her makeup once she got there. She always kept an emergency kit in her purse after all.

She ran down past people who kept looking at her funny as she looked for the audition room!

abagel — Today at 9:28 PM

Emma's hair, just beyond shoulder length and currently brunette in color, trailed behind her as she frantically searched for the room she had been summoned to. She had a note, but that was in her purse as well. She should look in her purse, but for some reason she couldn't stop moving- she'd find it on her own! She had to hold back a sharp retort as one tall man, slightly balding, openly gawped at her- hadn't he ever seen a woman before!? She had been told this company was professional! They had to be, they were Marvel Studios- they had so far to fall! All she could think about was finding the right door, avoiding the stares, listening to her nervous heartbeat and the impact of her feet on the soft carpet- which felt rather nice, now that she thought about it- but she dismissed that thought! She spied a door, and she thought it might just be the one! After all- how much more embarrassing could this get? If it was the wrong door- she'd try another....she steeled herself, closed her eyes, put on the face she had trained to get her through so many production meetings, and stepped through to find-

ENF-lover — Today at 9:31 PM

A camera and a woman at a table, holding a practice script and a cup of coffee. The room also had a row of chairs seating several men and women in suits, big wigs no doubt, who all stared as Emma opened the door. Probably because they were so angry that she was late!

"I am so sorry I'm late everyone. My alarm clock didn't go off ... then I couldn't find my keys, then my shoes. then my car wouldn't start, then the bus driver told me I couldn't get on because I was scaring the passengers so I ran through downtown just to get here ..." She said as she set her purse on the table and leaned over to catch her breath, I hope this won't effect my chances too much?"

abagel — Today at 9:36 PM

Emma's pretty expressive eyes darted from one unfamiliar face to another, and she felt uneasy. Again she was drawn to the sensation of the carpet underfoot, but also realized how brisk and cool and still the air was in the room. And the silence- you could hear a pin drop. And then the man at the center and front of the long table motioned for her to pull out a chair. It looked like a rather red-and-indignant looking woman at his right was about to speak before he shook his head at her, then returned a cordial smile to Emma. She noticed some of the people were sweating, and some seemed perfectly fine. Some seemed too fine. "I don't really think you need to worry about that, Miss Roberts-? Can we call you Emma? Seems awful to stand on formality when you've decided to cut right to the point."

Thin laughter, then silence.

He spread his hands. "I see you're ready to audition for the part? Here are some storyboards I had the artists mock up- early stuff, you see."

He slid a few pieces of thick print paper across the table, adorned with a character in various scenes....who was not quite adorned at all, herself!

ENF-lover — Today at 9:39 PM

She went to take a seat, but stopped as the papers were slid her way. Her eyes went wide as she looked down at the sheets. Not at all who or what she was expecting. The character, whoever she was, wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing! In any of these scenes drawn out. A battle, a conference, a dinner, meeting Captain Marvel. there wasn't a single stitch on her! Not even a pair of shoes!

"Uh ... th-there must be some kind of misunderstanding ... my contracts all clearly state I don't do nudity ..."

abagel — Today at 9:47 PM

The man got up, putting his hand on the increasingly uncomfortable looking woman's shoulder. "Which is why we were so overjoyed and graciously surprised-" He turned his head to the woman"-settle down Marge- when you decided to make it a career first- really a cinematic first- and decide to bring the Create Your Own Character Contest's unanimous winner Bare Lady to life in the Marvel Cinematic Universe!" He backed up, sensing tension. "I have to admit, I am a personal fan of the character so far, despite her limited appearance in the twenty or so issues sold so far-and I think the concept artist we connected you with really knows how to make you shine!" He pulled out a previously unseen, framed poster, and Emma almost fainted- it was all charcoal and some digital paintwork, a macquette of a hero pose, but....it was her! ALL of her! From head to toe! And above the splashy promo image- "BARE LADY: NOBLEST NUDIST, Starring Emma Roberts! A Marvel Studios Production! He laughed. "It's probably why they let you in like this. Have to appreciate that you showed up to work, in costume! Now that's dedication! You'll fit right in, Emma!" A mousy brown haired executive chuckled. "Shouldn't we start calling her by her made-up name?" The superior executive laughed, and everyone laughed with him. "Good one, Charles! You're promoted!" (edited)

ENF-lover — Today at 9:51 PM

She holds up her hands defensively. "Ho-hold the damn phone! I am NOT going to allow that poster to be published even if it is just a digital recreation ... secondly I am NOT going to play some nudist character, my contracts forbids nudity ... third I most certainly am NOT in costume nor will I be! I swear if you press the matter further you will not see me in the MCU ever!" She confidently said, crossing her arms over her chest angrily.

This is what I get for wearing a sports bra to the interview ... all because I overslept?!

abagel — Today at 9:55 PM

The man frowns. "Okay Marge, you can talk now. Sorry I doubted you. And...Miss Roberts? Please do stay seated for this one."

Everyone folds their hands creepily in unison and looks right at Emma. And she can't help but notice it's not all at her face. Marge stands up, almost swooning, face tomato red. She opens her mouth. "MISS ROBERTS!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE-!?!! LIKE THAT?!"

She points her long finger right at Emma and suddenly Emma feels a little small, not physically of course, but....? It's like her mind is trying to tell her something about her situation. She lowers one foot to the floor. The carpet again. And that damned AC. And this scratchy chair on her back and on her....."EMMA! YOU SHOWED UP TO OUR OFFICE, TOTALLY IN THE-"

ENF-lover — Today at 9:59 PM

She knew it the moment she felt the AC hit her ... but the words still echoed in her ears like they were shouted in a canyon.

" ...buff ... ...buff ... ...buff ......buff ... ...buff ......buff ... ...buff ... ...buff ... ...buff ..."

Slowly as if she didn't trust her own senses or the looks of everyone else she lowered her eyes to view the rest of her body. Indeed. They she was. Emma Robert's bare body ... in full view to the world.

It all started to make sense. The looks, glances, stares, comments, whistles, the car horns in downtown ... everyone as reacting to her nudity ...

She quickly threw both her arms over her chest and shrank down in her seat. Hunching over at the table to try and cover as much as she could. "AAAAHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD HOW?! ST-STOP LOOKING!!!!"

abagel — Today at 10:05 PM

However, as much as she protested and twisted and squirmed, they did not stop looking. Even Marge was staring straight on, eyes roaming, even if disapprovingly. Some were giving her a thumbs up. One man started to unbutton his own shirt sheepishly, but then the head executive pointed at the door and he left, dejectedly. Not before nearly breaking his neck to check out Emma Roberts' actual pert naked buttocks on the way out. Everyone was seeing everything. Emma had seen it too! She blushed pink and stuttered as she remembered what they must be seeing- her bare shoulders with her brown locks lazily showering over her neck and collarbones, her actual BOOBS, medium sized and perky and capped by rosy nipples, her smooth and soft stomach, toned just enough, her creamy thighs and completely bared pussy with just a small landing strip of hair (adorably dyed brown as well to match her head) and her lithe legs dangling off of the seat, leading down to her bare feet on the carpet (now on the chair as she tried to cradle herself), nails painted a robin's egg blue on both her fingers and toes. That was it. That was what she was right now, a naked girl! A naked Emma Roberts! And apparently she was going to be the Birthday Suited Belle or whatever! "At least no one has to ask her what's underneath the suit!" "Charles! Atta boy, you're promoted again!"

ENF-lover — Today at 10:15 PM

She tried her best to keep everything as well covered as she possibly could, but to not much of any avail! She didn't have enough hands to cover everything she wanted to!"

Out of panic she stood up reaching for her purse, only to find it missing! WHAT THE HELL?! In the process of reaching for it though she left her breasts totally uncovered for all to see! She blushed as everyone drank in the sight of her young perk breasts with small rosy nipples. She quickly pressed her legs together and rested one hand between them while she draped the other arm over her breasts. "I ... I swear this isn't what it looks like!"

abagel — Today at 10:19 PM

WOOOOO! There was a murmur behind her, from outside of the wall-length window opening. The one that hadn't been there a moment ago at all! Outside of it, a whole number of people were appreciating Emma Robert's adorable perky bum in all of its natural nude glory, along with her nude frame from behind. And in front of her, the executive stood up again. "It's exactly what it looks like, Emma, or I hope it is. After all, what other reason would you have to show up without any stitch of clothing inside of my office? You wouldn't happen to be abusing the new laws that say cute starlets can run around in the buff, would you? What was the punishment for that again, lawyers?" Two lawyers stood up at the end of the table. "Easy, she stays that way, it's pretty clear." "Yep, she basically becomes a nudist, but like, mandatory. Poor thing." The executive clapped his hands. "Or, you could continue with the deal you made, and become a household name as the Bare Lady!" "Do it, kid! It worked for me!" That sounded an awful lot like Chris Evans!!!

ENF-lover — Today at 10:23 PM

CHRIS WAS HERE?! OH GOD NOT HIM!!!!! She thinks as she tries to turn herself away from the window! But everytime she does, there's another one behind her! It's like they're appearing out of no where! She grits her teeth and tries to plea again. "Pl-pleas everyone! This is just some big misunderstanding! I ... I didn't mean to show up like this! I just ... forgot!"

abagel — Today at 10:29 PM

The windows spun around her as they appeared on every wall, as naked and adorable Emma Roberts twisted to and fro on the soft carpet, bare feet trying to carry her away, hips swinging as she looked for an exit, her soft cute bum jiggling along with her breasts as she tried to hide them behind her pale arms, she was all pale skin and cute curves and brown hair and big doe eyes- and they loved it! People began to appear in the windows, people she had never seen, and then people she knew! Her American Horror Story co-star from recent seasons Billie Lourd, smirking and shaking her head at her naked friend in another bind! Lea Michele, another friend from Ryan Murphy's other show- an ex boyfriend or two....a few crushes! A teacher from college! And suddenly many more familiar faces! And then she noticed there were mirrors appearing in between the windows, and she could see what she looked like- girlish and nude and and embarrassed! Twisting and turning but still obviously and irrevocably bare from head to toe! And then she heard a buzzing, and almost bumped into something strange above her head. She looked up briefly and almost fainted from the comic incredulity of it all- a bright neon sign with flashing gaudy bulbs, reading EMMA ROBERTS, NAKED GIRL with a little arrow pointing right down at bare naked little her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)