More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Emily Blunt

Emily Olivia Leah Blunt (born 23 February 1983) is a British-American actress. She is the recipient of various accolades, including a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, in addition to nominations for two British Academy Film Awards.

Educated at Hurtwood House in Dorking, Blunt made her acting debut in a 2001 stage production of The Royal Family. She went on to appear in the television film Boudica (2003) and portrayed Queen Catherine Howard in the miniseries Henry VIII (2003). She made her feature film debut in the drama My Summer of Love (2004). Blunt's breakthrough came in 2006 with her starring roles in the television film Gideon's Daughter and the highly successful comedy-drama film The Devil Wears Prada. The former won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and the latter earned her a nomination for the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.

Blunt's profile continued to grow with starring roles in the period film The Young Victoria (2009), the romantic comedy Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (2011), the science fiction films The Adjustment Bureau (2011), Looper (2012), and Edge of Tomorrow (2014), and the musical films Into the Woods (2014) and Mary Poppins Returns (2018). She garnered acclaim for her performances as a principled FBI agent in the crime film Sicario (2015), an alcoholic in the thriller The Girl on the Train (2016), for which she received a nomination for the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, and a survivalist mother in the horror film A Quiet Place (2018). For the latter, which was directed by her husband John Krasinski, she won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Supporting Actress.

Early life :

Blunt was born in Wandsworth, London. She is the second of four children born to Joanna, a former actress and teacher, and barrister Oliver Blunt, QC. Her siblings are Felicity, Sebastian, and Susannah. Her grandfather was Major General Peter Blunt, and one of her paternal uncles is Crispin Blunt, Conservative Member of Parliament for Reigate.

From the age of seven to 14, Blunt had difficulties with stuttering. She credits a school teacher for helping her manage the stutter through acting. She went on to sit on the board of directors for the American Institute for Stuttering. Blunt attended Ibstock Place School in Roehampton, southwest London and, at the age of 16, went to Hurtwood House near Dorking, Surrey, a private sixth form college known for its performing arts programme. There, she was discovered and signed by an agent.

Personal life :

Blunt had a three-year relationship with Canadian singer Michael Bublé. They met in 2005, while backstage at the Australian television Logie Awards in Melbourne. They later shared a home in Vancouver, British Columbia, before breaking up in 2008.

In November 2008, Blunt began dating American actor John Krasinski. They became engaged in August 2009, and married on 10 July 2010 in Como, Italy. They reside in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of New York City, and have two daughters, one born in 2014 and the other in 2016.

Blunt was listed 98th in FHM's Sexiest Women of 2015.

In August 2015, Blunt became a naturalised citizen of the United States. She took dual citizenship in the United States, suggesting the status helped her tax situation. She said she felt conflicted over abandoning her sole allegiance to the United Kingdom.

Where is Emily when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)