More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6

Retired Chapters

Emilia Clarke - With stories from the set of game of thrones

You glance up upon hearing the "ding" of the door. Someone is finally in the empty store, and it only took almost all day. It's a thin, strikingly beautiful woman with short brown hair and piercing green eyes.

While it's not uncommon to have beautiful women in the store (this is Hollywood after all and everyone is beautiful), you rarely see someone this completely gorgeous. Not to mention... familiar. She looks a little familiar to you, but you can't put your finger on it.

You decide not to try to put your finger on it, since that would involve staring, and you don't want to stare.

So you go about your business, solving your sudoku and whatever when she finally comes over to check out. She puts five dildos of differing colors and textures and a German porno on the counter. You glance up at her and smile, trying to be pleasant, trying to be welcoming.

Then as you scan her items and bag them, it hits you. Suddenly you flash on an image of her with light blonde hair.

It's Khaleesi! It's Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones.

You tell yourself to be cool about it. But it's too late. Your jaw has already dropped and she's noticed.

"Recognized me, huh?" She says in a gentle British accent.

You give her a little smile.

"You won't tell anyone, right? I mean, I'm lucky enough to have gotten away from the paparazzi long enough to come here and buy this."

Of course you wouldn't tell anyone. Your position requires discretion and you appreciate that. But before you can even answer, she continues.

"I tell you what, in return for you keeping your mouth shut, I'll tell you some information that very few people in the world know." So quickly does she suggest this, it's almost as if she wants to. As if she's feeling horny (of course, most people who come into the store are) and is compelled to turn someone on.

And it's working. You feel your pants tighten just a little.

"Okay..." you say, since there's no other possible way you could respond. You're certainly not going to turn down her deal.

She smiles at you, with a naughty glimmer in her eye. She whispers, "The set of Game of Thrones is really one big orgy.... constantly."

You're half surprised, half skeptical. And you can't help but show your skepticism on your face.

So she continues. "For starters, the Mountain's cock is ten inches long and wonderful. And Natalie (Dormer, you assume, the actress who plays Margaery) can't cum unless she's being double penetrated." she smiles

You don't respond. You're still not sure if she's bullshitting you. Of course you want to believe that she's telling the truth. And your cock wants to believe it. It grows a little more.

"What do you think about that?" She asks, clearly determined to get a rise out of you. She must be really horny, you think.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)