More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by Drakavius Drakavius

Is anyone there?

Emi Is At The Door

Emi had come up just to let her sisters know that dad was one the way home with Claire and mom.

That was until she heard them, it had been suppressed at first, but grew louder. Not just as she approached the door, but as her sister's modesty and inhibitions eroded. Pausing outside the door Emi felt a slight panic. What had she done? The mental question sexually exciting her corrupt perversions as she mentally admitted what she had done. Reminding her, that she liked it.

Her mind delighted in the perverse thought of being entwined with her sisters, naked bodies pressed against each other, hands feeling each other at random during who knows what kind of sex acts.

A cold chill passed through Emi as she heard the crash of something in the room, what little alert her soul could rise to the faltering protections of the house. The tense feeling of dread and alert passing with the eruption of laughter, and shortly thereafter her sister's sexual conduct.

How long had it been since she came up here? Emi dreaded the thought of what would happen if her parents found them. It was the only reason she wasn't still stuck rolling around with Fiona and Monica.

With rallied resolve not to just engage in another threesome, Emi opened the door.

She got a spur of excitement at how the room froze to greet her, she hardly suppressed an innocent looking smile as Caroline slowly pulled a pillow around to obstruct a view of what she was doing, her sudden realization of her lewdness not enough to fully stop her fidgeting with the sex toy discreetly as Caroline noticed Kathy's excitement.

“Emi, mind letting me show up Caroline,” Kathy remarked, forgetting about her timid feeling of broaching this topic earlier. That inhibition compromised by the faltering religious beliefs. “Let me return your favours from this morning.”

Emi felt herself grow wetter at the idea, her breasts aching with desire to be suckled, her mind suppressing any moral objection to corrupting her sisters further with the fact they already were corrupted. The least she could do is enjoy them.

But mom and dad are on the way.

Biting a lip Emi resolved to perform her objective here. “I'd really love to, but mom and dad are on the way home.” Looking over at Caroline Emi had to wonder how she had affected her. “They'd disapprove of just this, never mind the fun we had earlier. Maybe later when everything is quiet. Now get dressed.”

Rushing out of the room Emi resisted the excited curious look Caroline had given her. Emi worried things were getting out of hand, she would have to deal with what went on in the city asap. She just had to figure out who to turn too.

She couldn't visit Father Redmond, he was close friends with her father.

As Emi puzzled over her internal conflict of actions Kathy and Caroline felt the weight of lust, desire, and their craven hunger for pleasure lift. Not bothering to even puzzle over it they felt compelled to listen to Emi, fearful of what ramifications could come if their actions were discovered.

Besides, they had the promise of later.

Caroline planned to find out just what that might entail.

What Happens Later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)