More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Embarrassing Ad Campaign

She'd modeled for Dior before, though those had been more in the way of photo shoots than filmed advertisements. Still, it couldn't be too different, could it?

Dior, nude foundation, she wasn't expected to do any more than apply it, albeit apply it to an already made-up face because that was just how adverts worked. Though the director had been cagey about what else she was expected to do; she'd asked and he'd just insisted on 'auth-en-tic-ity' in what she was sure was a fake French accent.

Still, if he'd been hired, presumably he was good at his job.

She'd been given a dress for the shoot too; it was a dark blue, strapless and of all things zip-up, hardly the kind of thing to wear casually but then again ads like this weren't renowned for realism.

The only problem so far had been a miscommunication. She'd been told the full outfit would be provided on set, and in her experience that usually meant underwear too; it made sense at least as a typical bra wouldn't go with the strapless dress. So she'd stripped down behind a curtain, then been given the dress she was meant to wear sans underwear.

Though even if it was filmed, no one would know she was going pantieless. The dress achieved that much at least. She'd give the company this; the nude foundation was doing a good job at hiding the slight flush in her cheeks.

"Just act natural dearie," the director said, sounding as pretentious as ever. "It's the best nude of your life, now apply, smile, smoulder, camera's behind the mirror."

Natalie nodded, showing she understood, then turned back to the mirror of the fake bathroom.

Ok, just apply, do the usual expressions, smile-

It was just a few seconds after filming had started that she felt something tug on the front of her dress, just by the zip. Damn it, she'd caught a loose thread there but been told not to pull; she assumed it was part of the look they were going for, but it must have caught on something.

Or rather, someone she couldn't see was tugging for it. She had only a split second to realise, before the zip was suddenly yanked down; with nothing holding the strapless left up, Natalie was left to shriek.

Oh god! Now her blush showed even through the make up; she crouched quickly, turning hurriedly so that her ass was no longer in full view of the cast as she fumbled, tugging on the dress to try and lift it over her chest.

"Cut, cut, cut!" the director snapped.

Natalie breathed a sigh of relief. She couldn't be filmed like this!

And then her heart sank as the director turned to face her.

"Natalie, Natalie, what was that?"

"I didn't plan for-"she began.

"You can't advertise our product if you're going to scream just from using it," he said. "Smile! Be proud! You look great, you know you look great."

"My dress-"

"The perfect nude," the director said. "What better way to show it? Put it back on, from the top. Authentic! Be surprised, but be pleased, be proud!"

"I- I-" Natalie faltered.

This was not going in the direction she expected. He- she- He-

He was serious? This had been planned?! He wanted her to go naked for the-

Ok, some of the other shoots had been near-nude before, but they'd always felt more... tasteful. Artistic even, and she'd always been covered. That was the advantage of a photoshoot; she could be covered before anyone even needed to be in the room, and would never need to uncover.

Not being stripped naked with her ass facing the crew and - oh god - with her tits facing the mirror.

Nervously Natalie straightened, standing, the dress still clutched undone over her front. At least no one had seen her pussy, she'd kept something private at least.

"What- What do you want me to do?" Natalie said.

"Just act natural, be proud, be happy," the director said."Authentic!"

Authentic was flushing and shrieking and trying to cover up. She swallowed.

"I-is there much to do after..."

"Non, non, non," the director shook his head. "Authentic! Take it as it comes, be surprised."

Oh god. She wasn't sure she liked the sound of that.

What happens next? Can she go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)