More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 72 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Elsie and Fiona Part 3

Fiona crawls on her hands and knees over to the nightstand and opens the drawer El had indicated. She begins looking for the condoms.

Elsie looks over to you and smiles. She takes a nice long look at your exposed erection that you were gently stroking. "Enjoying yourself Jesse?"

You nod.

"Oh good." She says. She looks you up and down before settling in on looking into your eyes. She is quiet, just staring, something obviously on her mind. She was happy...and yet...also sad. She nibbles her bottom lip then adds with a soft melancholic voice. "You'll always be my first love you know. I love you Jesse."

Fiona stops her rummaging to turn to look. The room is quiet. Time almost seems to stop. You sit there unsure of what to say. Elsie looked so open and fragile. You finally settle on. "I love you too El." You say it in a gentle yet most brotherly way. You knew her meaning was far more romantic, yours was equally loving but purely familial. Your tone told her all she needed to know.

She sighs and turns back to her sister. Fiona gives Elsie a sympathetic look and reaches to grip her hand. "It wasn't meant to be El."

Elsie nods as she whispers. "I know." She then blinks and gets back into the moment. "Just the naughty silly thoughts of a naughty silly girl."

Fiona smiles. "Bad girl!" She reaches into the drawer and pulls out one of the plus sized rubbers. "Let's see how bad you really are."

Your big sister tears open the package. Placing the sheath on Elsie's wet tip she quickly unrolls it down her sister's prodigious length. El reaches back around and unfastens the back of her tiny skirt. She pulls it off of herself and tosses it to the floor.

Fiona crawls up onto the bed as she had been instructed. She lies on her back and opens her legs. Reaching down she plays with herself a bit more as she waits. She was fucking gorgeous! This tall blonde bombshell you had fantasized about for so many years lay naked and ready to be fucked. You take it all in. Her long shapely limbs. Her warm yet horny expression. The way her big soft tits sag slightly down and to the sides, yet still firm and holding their shape. Her incredible nearly hard cock laying over her trim belly, up past her belly button. Her big balls were tight. Below these a well trimmed blonde muff with a glistening pink slit. Fiona had nice looking pussy. Her mound, her petals...just wonderful. Even better than in your dreams.

Elsie approaches holding her dick by the shaft. Her small delicate hand no where near big enough to reach all the way around it. She lets her panties fall and kicks them away. She also slips off the shoes. She still had on the school girl top and the long stockings. You admire the impeccable curves of her perfect ass, which she wiggles in your direction.

You let out a sudden gulping gasp as your stroking hand tightens its grip and picks up the pace as if on its own. By god you had two fucking smoking hot sexy sisters!

El gets into her bed, coming to kneel between Fiona's spread legs. Sitting there a moment Elsie just starts running her hands over Fiona's body. She lightly runs her palms up and down Fiona's thighs then over her shapely hips. She runs them up Fiona's stomach then brings them together and pushes up between her tits. She runs the up Fiona's neck then gently back down over her full breasts.

Fiona for her part lays there, continuing to finger and rub herself, and just stares up to watch Elsie enjoy her smooth flesh. She sighs softly as Elsie caresses and very tenderly fondles her breasts.

Fiona's eyes suddenly widen. With her free hand she bring it down hard onto Elsie's with a clap! "You can go harder baby! Grab me. Fuckin squeeze it!" Fiona's hand grips her sister's and her own breast with a hard grasp.

Elsie pulls her hands back and nurses the back of the hand Fiona had smacked. "I don't like that! Stop it. We're not here for you." Elsie says in a hurt voice.

You watch your big sister gather herself. "Shit...fuck...I'm sorry baby. I won't do it again."

"It's okay. I know you're a bad girl sometimes." Elsie reaches down and very lightly takes each of Fiona's wrists. She guides her sister's arms up and to the sides so that Fiona's hands lay beside her shoulders. "Just leave them there, okay?"

Fiona looks up distraught. "But...I wanna touch you Elsie."

El just shakes her head.

"El...baby, please." Fiona pleads. She goes to reach up but her little sister very softly pushes her hands down again.

El shakes her head again. "No."

As small as it had been Fiona had crossed a line and Elsie wanted to keep all temptations for Fiona starting to get rough to a minimum. Fiona, again, submits to Elsie's will. Legs spread and her arms resting flat on the bed she lays and waits. She was at El's ultra gentle mercy.

Once she was sure Fiona was pacified Elsie once more caresses her older sister's body. She seemed to savor the smooth skin gliding under her soft palms. She was particularly fascinating with Fiona's face, neck and breasts. She obviously wanted to really take time to touch and admire her sister's sexy body. Her hands trace around Fiona's breasts and then over them. Her fingers run up her sister's belly, neck, then caresses Fiona's cheek. She feels Fiona's eyebrows and ears, she runs her fingers through her sister's hair.

Elsie says in a voice loud enough that you knew it was meant for you. "Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she just beautiful?"

Fiona looks over to you, her eyes almost seemed to beg you not to respond. You do anyways. "Yes she is Elsie."

Fiona blinks tears from her eyes and whispers. "Elsie...Jesse..." Laying there unable to move and being complemented with heartfelt honesty she was at a complete loss as to what to do or say. She looks away, unable to take it.

"I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. In the whole world. My beautiful sister." Elsie says with a little smile. "Look at me...look at me Fiona." Fiona looks up at her sister. "Fiona...you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

Fiona was struck utterly speechless.

Elsie shifts forward. Reaching down she runs the tip of her sheathed cock up and down Fiona's wet slit. "If it's uncomfortable let me know Fiona."

Fiona gazes silently up at her sister and nods.

Elsie slowly but steady pushes her hips forward. You watch in spellbound fascination as inch after thick meaty inch of Elsie's cock slides in through Fiona's parting pussy lips. El sighs quietly but joyfully.

Fiona however... "...ohhhh...ohh...OHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" Fiona's eyes roll up into her head and she lets out the most erotic moan you had ever heard. Peggy surely heard that upstairs. "OHHHHHH FUCK BABY! OHHHH MY GOD!"

Elsie gingerly continues her gradual advance until she was completely inside of her sister's wet cunny. Her cute tush tightens as she pushes deep.

"OHHHHHHHH!" Fiona's whole body undulates.

"You okay?" Elsie asks.

"Ohhhh my god Elsie. You fill me so fucking good! This...this...oh my god! This is the best cock I've ever felt! You're cock is so fucking good baby, so fucking good!" You could see that every fiber of Fiona wanted to reach up to touch and hold and grasp at her lover, but she knew she couldn't. Her fingers grip at the air as she waits for Elsie to do her thing. "Fuck me baby, please!!!" Never in your life had you heard your big sister take on such a begging tone.

Elsie, sitting back on her feet, begins to gradually move in a writhing slithering motion. Her thrusts flowing up through her soft curvy body. "Ohmmmmm...you feel good too Fiona! Oh Fiona...we're such bad girls. We like this so much!"

Fiona nods. "Yes! Yes baby, we're fucking bad girls. Fuck your bad girl baby, fuck me good!" Fiona suddenly bucks her hips toward El in a invitation to fuck her hard. El responds by holding Fiona's hips to the bed and continuing to make love to her slow, deep, and easy. It goes on and on. Fluid, easy, almost leisurely movements as El's soft hands continued to explore her sister's naked body.

This drove her sister wild. "Unnnghhh!" Fiona whines. "Harder El, come on! Please."

Elsie leans down and kisses her sister's lips. "Shhhh. Don't tell me what to do. Shhhhhh."

As if to torment Fiona Elsie then sits back up and stops. Fiona whimpers and her whole body vibrates. Taking her sweet time Elsie unbuttons her little school top and slips it off along with the neckerchief. Her supple soft upper body was now bare. Her full round breasts hang heavy on her chest.

"...unghhhh..." Fiona mewls. "Let me touch you...oh fuck please!"

Elsie shakes her head. "Shhh. Be still now."

Fiona hisses sharply and bares her teeth. "FUCK ME I said! NOW!" The monster was rising. You pause your stroking.

Elsie waits patiently for the moment to pass, she seemed to have been expecting this. And pass it does, the fire is quelled. Fiona's eyes look up at her sister with wanton desire and an obedience that was being pushed to the limit.

Elsie says. "Do you want Jesse to tie you up? You have no power here tonight Fiona. None at all. Don't be like this. You be still now you naughty girl." El reaches and strokes Fiona's cheek. Fiona turns and sucks El's thumb into her mouth and starts to suck it hard. El giggles. "You can suck that if you want...if you behave."

"Mmmmm." Fiona moans and nods. "I'll be good." She says through El's thumb. "I'll be a good girl."

El giggles again. "Good! I love you Fiona."

"I love you too baby. Oh my god, I love you too!"

You start to stroke again. Pressure was building inside of you. This scene playing out before you was off the fuckin charts!

Elsie once more makes slow, gentle love to her big sister. Fiona, with nothing else to do, tongues and sucks Elsie's thumb as if were a hard cock. Long...deep...gentle...slow thrusts in and out...in and out. Each time you marvel as Elsie's glistening shaft pushes in what seems impossibly deep, Fiona's pussy gripping it tight. Fiona's cock was now rock hard and straining up. You are mesmerized by your sister's bodies moving as one, hearing them breathe as one. From where you sat you could see Elsie's pink slit peak at you invitingly when she pulled back. Oh how tempting...oh how unbelievably tempting!

You decide to cut your incestuous desires off by stroking faster and faster. Harder and harder. You were fucking close anyways.

Fiona was near hyperventilating. Breaths huffing in and out of her at an incredible speed. She bends, she flexes, she lets out a low groan. It took every bit of her to lay still and passively receive.

"Unfhhhh! I...I...I...I'm gonna cum baby...faster...fuck, faster...please...fuck...fuck...please....fuck...fuck.....FUCK....FASTER!" Fiona was edging like a mother fucker, riding the line and to chase down that teasing climax. "PLEASE!!!" She begs.

Elsie pulls her hand from Fiona's face and begins to fondle and rub her sister's soft tits. "No." Elsie says.

"UNNGHHHHH!!!" Fiona nearly weeps as she squirms through her exquisite .

Slow...long...deep thrusts. Gentle and unhurried Elsie continues to make sweet tender love to her big sister. You could literally hear and smell how wet Fiona was now. She writhes in both bliss and agony.

Elsie suddenly drops down on top of her sister. Their bodies push together, their breasts mash and squish wonderfully, Fiona's cock now sandwiched between their tummies. Bent over like this you now see El's tight wet honeypot better than ever. FUCK! How easy it would be to get up in behind her there! To slip into that pink paradise. To taste of this forbidden fruit just once. You stroke ever faster, your nut nearly upon you now.

Elsie moves her hands to Fiona's and they interlock their fingers in a firm grip. El kisses Fiona deeply as she fucks her with more speed and intensity. They are both moaning and breathing hard from their nostrils. Their pale bodies press and writhe with carnal power.

That was all it took. Just that slight change of pace. "FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!" Fiona cries out in release. "YESSSS AUOHHHHHH!!!" Fiona's voice shook the room, she flails beneath her sister.

"GUHHHHH!" You grumble as you blast your wad into a handful of tissues

You and Fiona groan and moan through your simultaneous orgasms as Elsie continues to fuck and smooch her sister's flushed face.

You both come down the other side at roughly the same time. You pull the loaded tissue from your cock and clean up the dribbles as Fiona starts down the path to a second climax.

"Ohhhh fuck baby. Oh my god your cock...Jesus baby...it's so fuckin good!" Fiona wraps her legs hard around her sister's lower back. "You feel so fuckin good!"

Elsie lets out an adorable puling whimper. "Ooooooh."

Fiona nods and stares up at El with an intense look. "That's it baby. Fuck yes. Fucking get yours baby. Fuck your big sister so fucking deep and so fucking good baby!" Fiona's face was alight with passion. Not a violent twisted passion but one of love and eroticism. "Your girl cock feels so fucking good Elsie. You're so fuckin sexy baby...oh...oh...ohhhh fuck Elsie!"

"Hold me!" Elsie suddenly gasps. She buries her face in Fiona's neck and fucks her faster and faster. The wet sounds of a huge schlong plunging away in a sopping wet cunny fills the room

Fiona embraces Elsie with both arms and strokes her hair, holding her sister to her. "Ohhhh...unghhhh...yes Elsie! That's it baby!"

"Unnnghhh...uhhhhhh...unghhhhh...." Elsie's high girlish moans like the chorus over the steady hard rhythm of their bodies clapping together. Her tight ass jiggles with every impact. Their fleshy tits wiggle and rub together. El's big hard cock going balls deep on every stroke. "Uhhhhhnnnn..."

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..fuck...Elsie...fuck!"

"UNGHH!"

"YESSS! Cum for me baby! Cum...for...MMMEEEEEEE!"

Elsie throws back her head and rams as deep as she possibly could. They let out a sister's duet of pure rapture as they both climax as one.

"AOHHHHHHHHH!!!"

You had the perfect vantage point to watch as El's cock and balls throb like a beating heart as she lets loose deep inside Fiona. You also see Fiona's pussy grip rhythmically around the thick shaft. Their bodies buck and contort as they hold each other tight and share this orgasmic high.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

The sister's Bailey sing out their taboo bliss this one last magical time together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)