More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ellen Ripley (Alien)

Ellen Ripley was a Warrant Officer who served aboard the USCSS Nostromo and one of the most experienced individuals known to have survived encounters with the Xenomorph.

History :

Early Life :

Ellen Ripley was born on January 7th, 2092 at the Olympia colony on Luna. She had one daughter, Amanda Ripley-McClaren. Sometime prior to 2122, she was hired as a Warrant Officer for the Weyland-Yutani commercial hauler USCSS Nostromo.

Personality & Traits :

Ripley is a strong-willed woman who rarely gets emotional, but when she does so, deals with it without it interfering with her purpose at hand. She has professionalism, a person who would follow the rules when required in her early career, such as when Lambert and Dallas demanded they and an infected Kane be allowed into the ship despite there being a 24hr quarantine (The rule was broken by Ash, the android science officer of the Nostromo)

Ripley keeps her calm and focuses while planning and executing orders to keep herself and her companions alive in situations where the threat is not imminent.

The events on board the Nostromo, heavily traumatized Ripley and affected her greatly after being brought out of an unusually long hypersleep, she suffered from nightmares related to the creature and while trying to get her concerns over to others, her anger got the better of her and she thus lost her flight license. Possessing little tolerance from now on for the company and their cover-up, she wanted nothing to do with the aliens ever again, however, her trauma was impacting her life so much she found the courage to face them again to maybe get closure on the events she witnessed on board the Nostromo.

When back at LV-426, the squad of marines was attacked on their first infiltration mission, Ripley took charge against orders and rammed the APC through a barricade to rescue whoever was left, those who had been captured were still alive, however Ripley sternly informed them that they could not be helped and being cocooned for impregnation. Later when Newt was captured, she ignored her own advice and risked all to save the little girl out of caring and maybe guilt for not being able to save anyone else in the past.

After crash landing on Fiorina 161, Ripley was devastated by the loss of Newt and Hicks, further made worse by a burn she discovered on Newt's cryotube, she then suspected that an Alien was involved. She would keep Doctor Clemens and Superintendent Andrews at arm's length about her suspicions that Newt had one inside her. After discovering that she had a Queen gestating in her, Ripley attempted several times to have Dillon kill her and the Alien she was carrying, by this time she had lost faith in almost everything and trusted no one but herself. At the of the 3rd Alien creature, Ripley thought it was over, only to be confronted by Michael Bishop, the man who built the android of the same name, she clearly felt a moment of trust but it was quickly dismissed and she decided to deal with events herself knowing that the lies told by the company had not ceased.

Where is Ripley when she becomes naked & how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)