More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RachelFacial RachelFacial

Who am I?

Elizabeth Bockins

You wearily wipe away the irritating drops of sweat beading on your forehead, tossing the light sheet off your naked body and walk over to the vanity mirror across the room. Sitting down in the cushioned chair, and wincing as your perspiring butt moistens the fabric, you pull your light brown hair into a ponytail. Your name is Elizabeth Bockins, a nineteen-year-old futanari, fresh out of high school, living at home with your parents and sisters. While you consider whether to bother with makeup today or not, you absentmindedly contemplate your unusual (for a nineteen-year-old) body. Not that you haven't gotten used to it by now.

A few years after you were born you were diagnosed with Maxine-Parker Syndrome; a physical development disorder which would (at some unknown point) halt your natural growth. Whereas others your age may have full, perky D-cup breasts, bubble butts, pronounced hips, and generally range close to six feet tall, you don't meet that standard. Your physical development ceased in your early to mid-teens, giving you a slim and petite build with small, B-cup boobs, almost no ass to speak of, and the measly height of 5'2". Luckily your disorder hasn't affected your cock. In fact, for a futa with balls, you're on the larger end at fourteen inches long with a decent girth too! Thank God your cock escaped the MPS - you'd never get a decent fuck otherwise. Most other futas think you're cute, and they'll always be up for sex, but you know hardly anyone considers you "sexy". You just don't have the body.

nnnn nn, nnnn nn

"Hello," you answer your cell, pulling a shirt over your head.

The familiar voice of your girlfriend Marcy brings a grin to your lips, "Hey babe! It's one o'clock, you sleeping in again?"

"Shut up, Mar," you growl playfully, wiping yet more sweat from your face. God, why don't your parents have the AC on or something? "So what's going on? I heard you went to Michelle Bannigans' party last night! You've got to tell me if what they say about her is true!"

Marcy laughs on the other end, "Well, that depends... what do they say?"

Rolling your eyes at your partner's stalling, you start pacing around your bedroom, "You know! That she can take three dicks up the pussy at the same time!"

"Pfft! Yeah, right! That whore can take dicks alright, but three in that twat? I only saw her take two. Though I was fucking her ass at the time, so her guts were pretty crowded."

"Niiice," you answer, smiling lustfully as you stroke your cock, imaging the scene. "I wish I could handle something like that. I'd probably end up hospitalized or something."

"You know it, Fun Size!"

You pause, sitting down on the edge of your bed, "... You know I hate that, Marcy."

Of the many nicknames, the other futas would ascribe to you which poke at your underdevelopment, "Fun Size" is the most universally spread. Even people who've never met you tend to call you "Fun Size" and it's getting to be a little irritating. You'd rather your own girlfriend not start using it too.

"Right, sorry, my bad. Anyway, I'm fucking horny as fuck, and need to go shopping. So how 'bout I pick you up in fifteen, fuck your fucking brains out, and we hit the mall?"

"I love you too, Marcy," you giggle at your partner's antics. "See you soon."

Well, you're going out today and you're covered in sweat. It's probably best to freshen up a little before your girlfriend gets here so you don't stink. Then again, Marcy never does care about how you smell, especially when, in her words, "I'm just gonna fuck you until we smell like pigs anyway!"

Take a shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)