More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Ekibe

Ekibe awoke from her nap with the sun gracing her greatly endowed body with its warm yellow rays. She lay on a long wooden patio chair with her breasts bare, one leg arched, and both arms stretching toward the sky above. Her hands graped a big, strip of foot wide, golden cloth and wrapped it around her massive jugs like a halter top. Another longer cloth was already wrapped around her waist, leaving the excess to cover her rear and royal flower.

Her breasts jiggled as stood up and slipped her golden platform shoes, then picked up and put on her small gold crown and a few necklaces with about one hundred gems between them. Ekibe walked to the end of the large balcony jutting from the side a pyramid structure; her palace consisted of five of these giant pyramids built into one another. She leaned on the stone railing and gazed down upon the city of Garjan looking at its famous bazaars, wild taverns, and the fabulos gambling dens all surrounded by tall sandstone walls and a vast desert split by a wide river flowing through the west end of town.

Does she vist the city, have business in the palace, or do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)