More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Echo (The 100)

It's like Queen Nia used to say, war makes murderers of us all.

— Echo to Bellamy Blake

Echo is a major character in the fifth and sixth seasons, after appearing as a recurring character in the second, third and fourth seasons. She is portrayed by Tasya Teles and debuted in "Coup de Grâce" as a member of Azgeda's royal guard until banished by Roan for cheating during the final conclave.

She went into space with the other survivors from Becca's Island to escape Praimfaya.

Early Life :

Echo was born into the Azgeda clan and became a warrior whose skill was proficient enough to become a member of the royal guard. She also acted as the Azgeda spy and thus was exempt from the facial scars prominent in the Azgeda warriors and remained unmarked. She was captured by the Mountain Men at some point after the conflict began with the Sky People and was locked up in the Harvest Chamber for long enough that she did not know of the truce when she met Bellamy Blake.

Personality -

Echo is a spy, conditioned to be extremely loyal to her clan. As a prisoner in Mount Weather, she was unaware of the peace between the Grounders and the Sky People and shows disdain for Sky People. After Bellamy Blake returns to free her, she is shown to cooperate with him and agrees to help the delinquents when he tells her he will be sending them to her for safety.

She was extremely loyal to Queen Nia and King Roan. She has the instincts and conviction of a survivor, able to lead others in the absence of her ruler. Though she will follow their orders, she will not do so blindly and will question and challenge their decisions when she has doubts, as well as make her own decisions as she sees fit even if it is against her king or queen's wishes, as was the case when she went behind Roan's back to cheat in the Conclave.

She developed a trust for Bellamy, to some extent, after their time briefly allied together at the Mountain, and would only answer to him after Skaikru offered their surrender. After six years on the Go-Sci Ring with Spacekru, though she remained sarcastic and sassy, she softened up and became open to forming a relationship with others and even grew to truly care about Bellamy.

Physical Appearance -

Echo is a tall female with a strong, athletic body. She has light brown eyes and brown hair with dirty blonde highlights that she wears down with two side braids. Unlike other Azgeda warriors, she has no scars on her face.

In Season 5, after the six years jump, Echo's hairstyle is almost the same. She wears most of her hair down except for a hair braid on one side of her face. Her clothing appears ark regulation instead of Grounders clothing.

Where is Echo when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)