More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Ebony Day

Ebony Day (born March 21, 1993) is an English singer, songwriter and YouTube personality living in London, England. In 2013 Ebony won MTV's Brand New Artist competition previously won by Justin Bieber and Conor Maynard.

Her boyfriend is David Gibbs who she recently got engaged to and had a baby girl with in January 2018.

Career :

On 14 December 2009 Ebony uploaded her first cover onto YouTube which was a cover of Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say". As she began uploading an increasing amount of music covers her view count kept getting bigger and her fan base kept growing. By December the following year Ebony had racked up over 20,000 subscribers, this was when Ebony really started to create her own platform on the YouTube platform and began collaborating with other YouTube artists.

On October 8 Ebony uploaded a video letting her audience know that she was moving from England to Australia and began to collaborate with Australian musicians. Whilst in Australia Ebony reached 100,000 subscribers on her main YouTube channel.

2012 was one of the biggest years for this girl from England. In June 2012 Ebony performed at Stoke 2012 Live alongside artists like Rizzle Kicks and The Saturdays. In July she traveled to America to attend Teen Hoot, an event for up and coming artists. July also marked the first video in which Ebony collaborated with fellow British musician Shaun Reynolds. On September 29 of that year, Ebony released her first EP The Beginning.

Late 2012 Ebony was shortlisted into MTV's Brand New Artist competition to win a chance to perform at their MTV showcase. In early 2013 Ebony was named the winner of the competition.

In September she posted the music video for her song 'Brush You off My heart' which is on her EP The Beginning.

In 2014 Ebony has continued to post music covers usually produced by her friend Shaun Reynolds. She supported Boyce Avenue on the UK leg of their tour for five dates from the 6th till the 13th of April. On July 19 Ebony performed at Pop Shack Live in London's Indigo at The O2 Arena alongside Union J and others.

Ebony is now concentrating on songwriting and has a YouTube fan base of over 300,000 subscribers.

Where is Ebony when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)