More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlowSmash FlowSmash

Who Found The Rulebook?

Dustin Fawkes, a horny junior in college

You’re Dustin Fawkes, an attractive junior at the local college. You are 6’3 and you have brown hair, and you love your girlfriend, Abigail Carlson. Ever since you went through puberty, you’ve been horny almost nonstop, needing to jerk off multiple times a day. Today, you’re meeting Abigail here at the now topless coffee shop, and with the discovery of the Rulebook, your day seems like it can’t get any better.

Speaking of the Rulebook, your horny mind decides to make a couple new rules to write down.

Old Rule: All men’s cocks are at least 11 inches long, and the average size is 14 inches. Dustin Fawkes has the largest cock in the world.

Immediately after you finish writing, you feel something in your pants. You gasp quietly as you feel your cock rumble slightly before it shoots far down your leg, elongating and thickening greatly. In the end, there is a massive lump in your pants, and you estimate it to be a gigantic 18 inches long! But before you do anything else, you come up with a couple other rules.

Old Rule: All women’s breasts are at least three cup sizes larger than they were at the time this rule was transcribed. The minimum breast size is a D cup.

Around the coffee shop, you see shirts stretch as their tits expand towards the limits that their bras can hold. The aprons that the girls behind the counter are wearing seem to be having trouble hiding their nipples and show generous amounts of sideboob. You decide to add two more rules to the book.

New Rule: Women feel more aroused around men. The amount of arousal is proportional to the size of the man’s cock as well as the woman’s breasts.

Old Rule: Sex is not frowned upon in society anywhere. Polygamy is also not frowned upon. In fact, the more partners a man has had, the higher the arousal a woman feels when around that man.

As soon as you lift the pencil from the book, the door opens and your girlfriend steps in.

What’s Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)