More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

Where is Jessica?

Driving

You would find it surprising but most actors and actresses enjoy the quiet life, that fact best described Jessica Alba. After a busy day of working, she enjoyed taking some time to drive around in the country a few hours away from the city. It gave her a chance to relax and unwind.

For Jessica, she always kept a change of clothes in the trunk of her car, so that she could change out of her work attire, and wear more comfortable clothing. Alba was currently dressed in a pink blouse, long black skirt, and a matching pair of red underwear.

She was busy listening to music on her radio when the song got interrupted by a news bulletin.

"Breaking news! A large storm is forming in the area, residents are advised to take shelter immediately! This is not a warning!"

Jessica cursed under her breath that her afternoon of relaxation was about to be ruined. She was too busy listening that she didn't notice until it was too late she drove into a small ditch. Jessica slammed her hands onto the wheel in frustration, she couldn't drive out, and because of a storm coming no one could get to her for hours.

She looked out her window and her eyes widened in fear, storm clouds stretching miles on end were vast approaching, she could a couple miles away tree are being ripped out of the ground. She chewed on her lip thinking what to do, she looked out and saw a small trailer park, maybe she could take shelter there? Or maybe she was safer in her car?

What does Jessica Alba do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)